Anothere new Recruit from NCL

bmwman

Just seen on an NCL thread that Errol Nelson will be joining HAL or has joined as HD.

That is now three that we know of . Although we hear Prem has gone back to Australia , but also Fritz (F & B ) is with HAL

HAL should be very proud of this:

Prem Kanikanara

Mustafa Gulbahar

and Errol Nelson

MSC also got Yannis Kazardis.

We hope to sail with HAL soon with these people who are simply the best NCL had to offer.

Thank you for the information.

Until we all see them working on HAL, we can't judge how good they are.

Read the NCL threads. Whilst you cannot just accept my view I get that, you need only need to read what people say on the other side. HAL now have some the best.

We are ambassador level NCL (thats the top level) and have cruised with them all of these people. I am happy to stake my reputation on the fact that they will bring great service to HAL. (We too are now considering HAL - from what we hear it is a great line!)

• 1 month later...
Read the NCL threads. Whilst you cannot just accept my view I get that, you need only need to read what people say on the other side. HAL now have some the best.

We are ambassador level NCL (thats the top level) and have cruised with them all of these people. I am happy to stake my reputation on the fact that they will bring great service to HAL. (We too are now considering HAL - from what we hear it is a great line!)

Prem not with HAL anymore.

Just seen on an NCL thread that Errol Nelson will be joining HAL or has joined as HD.

That is now three that we know of . Although we hear Prem has gone back to Australia , but also Fritz (F & B ) is with HAL

HAL should be very proud of this:

Prem Kanikanara

Mustafa Gulbahar

and Errol Nelson

MSC also got Yannis Kazardis.

We hope to sail with HAL soon with these people who are simply the best NCL had to offer.

That's good news for us. We lost a couple of good HD's to other lines (Viking I think) and retirement.

the more good ones we get the better :)

• 1 month later...
We got to meet Errol Nelson on our Volendam cruise last week. He always stopped to talk to us and sent us chocolate dipped strawberries to our cabins. Really nice man!

Thank you may be others on this board may now start to accept that the new HD are some of the best in the industry.