HELP....I can't stop booking cruises

:D:D

Last week I booked a week on Allure in Feb 2019. Today I hear from my favorite niece. She and her in laws are going on Symphony in July '19. So guess what.....I booked that one too.

Actually I love the idea of more than one cruise in a year. When the Mrs. fully retires I look forward to doing some back to backs.

Edited by zdad59

That disease must be catching !! I have it, too!! I’ve got three booked for 2018. I need to go to cruiseaholics anon !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D:D

Last week I booked a week on Allure in Feb 2019. Today I hear from my favorite niece. She and her in laws are going on Symphony in July '19. So guess what.....I booked that one too.

Actually I love the idea of more than one cruise in a year. When the Mrs. fully retires I look forward to doing some back to backs.

We have been doing 3 cruises a year since Mrs.66 retired.

That disease must be catching !! I have it, too!! I’ve got three booked for 2018. I need to go to cruiseaholics anon !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(y)(y)(y):tropical-drink::tropical-drink::tropical-drink:

Oh Lordy.....we did 5 last year and are on track to do 5 this year!! I swear I cannot help myself!!!

Oh well.....this is what we love to do and we have worked so hard all our lives for this.... so all I can say is “full steam ahead”!!!

:'):')

Booking them and going is great problem to have!! If one truly has an addiction to "booking" just book GS and above and see how fast that problem gets under control.[/quo

Doesn't help. We thought we'd just "sample" a GS on short 5 day cruise to Bermuda 2 years ago. 10 cruises later, we're still in GS. We tried a JS on Explorer last Sept but they upgraded us.....yes, to a GS!

We are weaning ourselves off, not by choice, on a transatlantic in November because there were no suites available. I'm sure we'll survive.

We have 10 booked through 2020 (as far out as the schedule permits), but now DW has caught the suite bug, and we're starting to upgrade our existing bookings.I doubt there's any antidote for that bug.:eek::hearteyes::)

DH and I went from one cruise every other year to one cruise every year and now at 2 cruises per year. He just told me that, when he retires in (hopefully less than) two years, he wants to cruise once a month!!:'):cool: Love that man of mine!!:hearteyes:

DH and I went from one cruise every other year to one cruise every year and now at 2 cruises per year. He just told me that, when he retires in (hopefully less than) two years, he wants to cruise once a month!!:'):cool: Love that man of mine!!:hearteyes:

Yes Sally, he's a really great guy!! Hope to see you 2 in the near future.