Internet Question for recent Summit travelers..how is the service onboard?

ekmmom

Daughter will need to be working from approx 1-4 each day on our July cruise and we have the unlimited package. She's planning on working in/just outside the internet cafe they have. She's mostly concerned with speed and buffering. Can anyone give any insight on how it has been lately? Thanks in advance!!

Had the internet package for the 14th and 21st sailing. We were in an inside on the 14th and it was the best I've had on any of my sailings. Able to watch hbo go, netflix, ... easily able to get into and do work as did my husband. On the 21st sailing we had a balcony and we only had difficulty when we went on the balcony a couple of times during sea days where it would shut off. This was near the end of the cruise when they were selling a lot of internet packages so I suspect too many people were online at the same time perhaps. Regardless, 90% of the time, it was perfect and quick. Dont remember the speed.