Refrigerator

Are you talking about the dorm cube thing in every cabin or a specially ordered medical refrigerator? The cubes were meant to hold only the beverages and snacks that they used to put in the cabins for sale. They did not need to be kept cold.

What made us nervous is I contacted special_needs before our Rhapsody cruise, telling them we needed to store medication, and they gave us one of the dorm cube things that didn't work. It was a disaster. So, we will no longer rely on the cruise line (whichever one it is), and take an electrical mini-fridge with us that holds six bottles.

If anyone is interested in the airplane cooler and the mini-fridge, see post # 13 here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=56263482&posted=1#post56263482

Vision class ships & the Majesty = interior and oceanview cabins do NOT have one. (except the new Panoramic View OV cabins)

Reminds me of my first Carnival cruise..no fridge. Was quite happy with my first NCL cruise that we had one..nice to put Soda/Juice/Milk in it for night time

The fridges in the room cool fine, if you prop open the door to the cubby.

They need a vent panel. All refrigeration is limited to the temp difference between the inside and the condensing coil.

When they put them in an unventilated cabinet, the inside of the cabinet gets hot and the fridge cannot get cooler.