Received upgrade but.......

jdvmd

So how's it going?

Internet stuff is dicey. Maybe they are holding up on the second cabin assignment for the moment while still soerting out...(I hope its not better than the one you got since you are the OP and we love OP's more)

I hope you all get what you want and have a fantastic cruise!!!

Emails usually take 3-6 weeks for a response. There are thousands of emails sent daily.

Yep, I am aware of that and mentioned that to the supervisor/agent as well that I didn't think anything was going to come of this. I think they were tired of being on hold trying to reach Upgrade Advantage and this was their way of getting rid of me. I also twittered Andy Stewart in hopes his social media people will see. I have also contacted several other people within NCL.

Good news!

Received the new Guest Confirmation from NCL this morning. Second cabin was indeed upgraded and my son and his friend are now in a Category BA midship balcony. My husband's and my cabin was also a BA midship balcony but on a different floor. Credit card has been charged.

Also, about 10 minutes after receiving the new Guest Confirmation, I DID receive a reply in regard to my email yesterday. It was from Upgrade Tech Issues. No mention as to why the whole situation occurred but an apology.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

We apologize for the inconvenience. The reservation has been updated and credit card charged for the upgrade.

Have a great day,

Upgrade Advantage

www.ncl.com

Norwegian Cruise Line

raw?appid=YMailNorrin&ymreqid=eb7068b6-e0fa-0d69-1c88-36001d011f00&token=zitEzqOML3j84e6ealFTT5U7-km5qEQF52lp7AcCuBaBSjX34V8jcqBR4eeiRmcbuNxeZ_Iq-AVc9LFYR_YTgo4x2PWFgmgthudtS0cTCUUnMPKzktINAPhy5d08d-7A

Good news!

Received the new Guest Confirmation from NCL this morning. Second cabin was indeed upgraded and my son and his friend are now in a Category BA midship balcony. My husband's and my cabin was also a BA midship balcony but on a different floor. Credit card has been charged.

Also, about 10 minutes after receiving the new Guest Confirmation, I DID receive a reply in regard to my email yesterday. It was from Upgrade Tech Issues. No mention as to why the whole situation occurred but an apology.

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience. The reservation has been updated and credit card charged for the upgrade.

Have a great day,

Upgrade Advantage

www.ncl.com

Norwegian Cruise Line

raw?appid=YMailNorrin&ymreqid=eb7068b6-e0fa-0d69-1c88-36001d011f00&token=zitEzqOML3j84e6ealFTT5U7-km5qEQF52lp7AcCuBaBSjX34V8jcqBR4eeiRmcbuNxeZ_Iq-AVc9LFYR_YTgo4x2PWFgmgthudtS0cTCUUnMPKzktINAPhy5d08d-7A

Excellent!!! Have a great trip!

Good news! ... Second cabin was indeed upgraded and my son and his friend are now in a Category BA midship balcony. My husband's and my cabin was also a BA midship balcony but on a different floor. Credit card has been charged.

:halo: - worth the patience in waiting for NCL to respond, whomever in this newly assigned GTY cabin probably got move up higher (unlikely to cancel at this late date) - it all worked out, a little more than 3 days out and a day+ before the "regrets" go out. I'm sure this was nerve-wrecking with the cruise sold out & no longer shown at all.

Now, it's simple - print out the updated eDocs & eLuggage tags; and, start the final countdown sequence. Have a great cruise & enjoy !

Good news!

Hello,

Have a great day,

Upgrade Advantage

www.ncl.com

Norwegian Cruise Line

So glad to hear it worked out for you. That kind of stuff usually happens to me so thanks for sharing the process just in case it happens to others. Enjoy your balcony cabins!