Help.i cannot change email address with rcl

We are getting a new internet provider on Friday, I logged on to the new RCL website and nowhere does it give you the option to change your email address, I can't even see where payments have been made or what the balance is. Anyone else having trouble. I also phoned and the customer service Brittany said just make a new account with the new email address? This seems like a big boo boo on their part if you cannot even change any details online or by phone.:confused::confused:

I had the same situation and I sent them an email and they took care of it. You may need to call since you don't have time to wait. Honestly, I was actually surprised when the wrote back that it was accomplished and it worked.

I had the same situation and I sent them an email and they took care of it. You may need to call since you don't have time to wait. Honestly, I was actually surprised when the wrote back that it was accomplished and it worked.
This was in my original post: I also phoned and the customer service Brittany said just make a new account with the new email address?

I have since sent an email so I will wait and see what they say. So where can you see your details as to payment etc? There is zip on ours.

This was in my original post: I also phoned and the customer service Brittany said just make a new account with the new email address?

I have since sent an email so I will wait and see what they say. So where can you see your details as to payment etc? There is zip on ours.

I have only made deposit but it is not showing online. It was not long before I heard back a day or two so perhaps this will be accomplished by the time you need it. Is it possible your old internet provider allows for you to keep your email address? In the US I have not had AT&T for YEARS yet I still use my ATT email as my primary email address. For myself, I had been away from RCI a long time so the email I was using was years old before AT&T. Just a thought.

I have only made deposit but it is not showing online. It was not long before I heard back a day or two so perhaps this will be accomplished by the time you need it. Is it possible your old internet provider allows for you to keep your email address? In the US I have not had AT&T for YEARS yet I still use my ATT email as my primary email address. For myself, I had been away from RCI a long time so the email I was using was years old before AT&T. Just a thought.

Unfortuunately no we cannot keep out old email address. I will phone the cruise line again, the rep I had spoken to previously, I think there may have been a communication problem :)

We are getting a new internet provider on Friday, I logged on to the new RCL website and nowhere does it give you the option to change your email address, I can't even see where payments have been made or what the balance is. Anyone else having trouble. I also phoned and the customer service Brittany said just make a new account with the new email address? This seems like a big boo boo on their part if you cannot even change any details online or by phone.:confused::confused:

Call them. 800-526-9723