Stacy & Dave's Bliss-full Haven Canal Cruise May 10-25th

Stacy-b

I can't believe they took the band off! We were on the TA and yes, they are a complete wall of sound and you cannot hear what anyone says to you, but that is unbelievable!

Sandra

It was someone from a cabin. Must have been deck 5 as the theater is above!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was someone from a cabin. Must have been deck 5 as the theater is above!

But isn't that one of the rules of picking a cabin - avoid proximity to public spaces? Perhaps there were no spare cabins to move them to. Still amazed that this was the outcome.

But isn't that one of the rules of picking a cabin - avoid proximity to public spaces? Perhaps there were no spare cabins to move them to. Still amazed that this was the outcome.

It’s just day 1. My guess is that they will fix it before tonight - either move then or tell them too bad! [emoji56]

Stacy, thanks so much for the great pictures, cannot wait to show my husband tonight because he wanted to see a recent Haven Dinner menu and I can see a few things he is going to love:cool:

Now I just need for 120 days to pass by quickly lol

Stacy, thanks so much for the great pictures, cannot wait to show my husband tonight because he wanted to see a recent Haven Dinner menu and I can see a few things he is going to love:cool:

Now I just need for 120 days to pass by quickly lol

We are loving the Haven dinners. We purchased additional UDP because of past Haven experiences, but have cancelled/reduced then because this menu is so good!!

45fb332fefdc22fa0a11828f5638568d.jpg Haven breakfast menu. There is also a light continual buffet either instead or in addition to!!

**Continental. Gotta love auto correct. [emoji13]

45fb332fefdc22fa0a11828f5638568d.jpg Haven breakfast menu. There is also a light continual buffet either instead or in addition to!!

Glad to see several of my favorite Breakfast items still on the Haven menu, love the French Toast and Huevos Rancheros. Then DH loves the Steak and eggs.

I notice they are offering the Starbucks for a fee, do they still have the French Press Coffee that was always really good?

:cool:

Glad to see several of my favorite Breakfast items still on the Haven menu, love the French Toast and Huevos Rancheros. Then DH loves the Steak and eggs.

I notice they are offering the Starbucks for a fee, do they still have the French Press Coffee that was always really good?

:cool:

Yes, French Press still available for free

0471ec30891a15641f9b6c70845a13e4.jpg Full Margaritaville menu. All the drinks are under the UBP cap, good to go!!!

So, you pay their cover charge to go in and order whatever food and then the drinks are under the UBP? Is that correct?

Thanks!

So, you pay their cover charge to go in and order whatever food and then the drinks are under the UBP? Is that correct?

Thanks!

I believe so. We got the food free on embarkation day as Haven perk. We were not charged for drinks.