Single "Suite"

bones774

I'm browsing thru one of the online t/a and looking at NCL escape as a solo traveler. They advertise a single "suite" is that the same as the solo cabins or is it actually a discounted suite cabin? Usually the solo cabin prices are not reflected on their web page, they usually offer 4 cabin choices on their site.

Thanks

I'm browsing thru one of the online t/a and looking at NCL escape as a solo traveler. They advertise a single "suite" is that the same as the solo cabins or is it actually a discounted suite cabin? Usually the solo cabin prices are not reflected on their web page, they usually offer 4 cabin choices on their site.

Thanks

Based on the information that you are able to give us on CC, there is no way that we will be able to answer your question. It could be something that NCL is doing or it could be something that the TA is doing. Most likely this is something that the TA is doing in their advertising and they are really talking about a studio, but calling it a single suite.

Knowing the sail date might help us.

based on the information that you are able to give us on cc, there is no way that we will be able to answer your question. It could be something that ncl is doing or it could be something that the ta is doing. Most likely this is something that the ta is doing in their advertising and they are really talking about a studio, but calling it a single suite.

Knowing the sail date might help us.

5/13/18

The solo room prices show up if you default the number of passengers to 1. The staterooms wont show if its listed as 2 or more as its not an option. Also these rooms are only available on Breakaway, Getaway, Escape, and Bliss.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The solo room prices show up if you default the number of passengers to 1. The staterooms wont show if its listed as 2 or more as its not an option. Also these rooms are only available on Breakaway, Getaway, Escape, and Bliss.

and Epic.

and Epic.

OK...first, the OP is NOT on NCL's website, they are on the website of an online TA., so giving answers and advice as though they were on the NCL website isn't going to be helpful in this case.

Second, the OP is asking about single SUITES, not studio cabins. Lets not assume that since it is a single suite that that somehow "must" mean a studio. Also...your combined list of ships with studio cabins is not correct.

OK...first, the OP is NOT on NCL's website, they are on the website of an online TA., so giving answers and advice as though they were on the NCL website isn't going to be helpful in this case.

Second, the OP is asking about single SUITES, not studio cabins. Lets not assume that since it is a single suite that that somehow "must" mean a studio. Also...your combined list of ships with studio cabins is not correct.

Joy? Didn't count POA since they only have a couple of single rooms. Since NCL doesn't have a category called "Single Suites" I don't think it's too much of a reach that the are referring to Studio Cabins.