Do Bookings just 'disappear' on MSC website?

MizDemeanor

I am getting the message that it may take 24 hours for my booking to show, but I saw my new bookings last week and now they are both gone.

Does the MSC Website frequently have issues like this? I've tried on Safari and on Firefox.

TIA!

My booking disappears sometimes, but then I’m able to find it by logging out, then instead of logging back in with my username, I use my booking number and name to get in - and the booking is there again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, one guy on the phone that I called immediately when it happened told me this is completely normal due to their rapid growth in the USA and not having adequate servers to process the growing amount of American bookings. When I called a month later to try and see what it could cost to upgrade, they told me my booking should've never disappeared, and that whoever told me it is normal was lying. So, moral of the story, they have no clue. But, both said that if I got a confirmation email confirming my booking and down payment, I am booked on the cruise, which was the case. So find your confirmation email and make it a favorite so you can reference that whenever the website doesn't have your booking. Happy cruising!

My May 26th-June 2nd Seaside booking disappeared as well. I assume there's a glitch. I finally talked my fiancé (who is also going on the cruise) into not procrastinating anymore and to complete the web check-in...and what do you know, the website isn't working. Lol.

Yes, one guy on the phone that I called immediately when it happened told me this is completely normal due to their rapid growth in the USA and not having adequate servers to process the growing amount of American bookings.

This answer is so ridiculous. Happened with MSC for MANY years, has nothing to do with US servers. At the moment our booking for May, 26 is already disapperared for two days. But I know it is MSC and it will come back :cool:

I am getting the message that it may take 24 hours for my booking to show, but I saw my new bookings last week and now they are both gone.

Does the MSC Website frequently have issues like this? I've tried on Safari and on Firefox.

TIA!

yES THEY DO BUT DON' T WORRY.

My booking disappears sometimes, but then I’m able to find it by logging out, then instead of logging back in with my username, I use my booking number and name to get in - and the booking is there again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is how I get on every time. I don’t even bother signing on with my password

It’s there every time doing the above approach