Bliss Thermal Spa Pass Cost?

On 5/11/2018 at 7:40 PM, yankees111 said:

The spa pass is free with a spa stateroom. I highly recommend a spa room!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can also get a regular balcony and pay the $200 per week for the spa access and come out about $500 per person cheaper. Any spa cabin that costs more than the cost of the spa for a week than a regular cabin is not worth it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, zqvol said:

You can also get a regular balcony and pay the $200 per week for the spa access and come out about $500 per person cheaper. Any spa cabin that costs more than the cost of the spa for a week than a regular cabin is not worth it.

All depends on timing of booking. Book early probably , book late not so much.

We are a little under 60 days and Balcony ( highest category available) is more than what I paid for Spa Balcony.

Now it would cost $650.00 more.

If I remember correctly the reason we booked spa Balcony was a better price than booking  Balcony/Spa passes separately.

Not saying it's always that way but people need to look/shop what is best.

• Like 1

$249pp on my May Bliss to Alaska cruise.  Was $199 last month on the Escape to Canada (though we purchased about 3 months out, online), and $99 a year ago on the Escape to Caribbean.   This was the last time I will buy the pass - no longer a good value in my opinion.  Enjoyed my time in there, was relaxing, and thankfully the staff was active in clearing out the chair hogs stuff from the lounge chairs.

3 hours ago, mtsnd1900 said:

$249pp on my May Bliss to Alaska cruise.  Was $199 last month on the Escape to Canada (though we purchased about 3 months out, online), and $99 a year ago on the Escape to Caribbean.   This was the last time I will buy the pass - no longer a good value in my opinion.  Enjoyed my time in there, was relaxing, and thankfully the staff was active in clearing out the chair hogs stuff from the lounge chairs.

You go 1900!

The spa passes may be $500 next week as Andy  and Frank just ordered

6 new ships a billion each. Gotta love it. 🙂

It's always 5 o'clock on the ship.

11 hours ago, mtsnd1900 said:

$99?! Wow, I’ve never seen it that low on any of the older smaller ships! We paid $199 on the Breakaway 7 years ago.

3 hours ago, mjkacmom said:

$99?! Wow, I’ve never seen it that low on any of the older smaller ships! We paid $199 on the Breakaway 7 years ago.

7 NCL cruises and two more booked...  I've never seen a spa pass at $99 on a 7 day or longer cruise.  Maybe on a 3 or 4 day cruise but not on 7 days.  I'd have to call BS on that.

And we've purchased a spa pass on every single one of those 7 so far.

• 9 months later...

I have read here on cruise critic that the spa mini suites can experience a lot of deck noise since the location on deck 15 is under the sun deck located on deck 16.  Anyone have experience with the Spa Mini Suites on the Bliss? 

On 11/13/2018 at 7:57 AM, beerman2 said:

All depends on timing of booking. Book early probably , book late not so much.

We are a little under 60 days and Balcony ( highest category available) is more than what I paid for Spa Balcony.

Now it would cost $650.00 more.

If I remember correctly the reason we booked spa Balcony was a better price than booking  Balcony/Spa passes separately.

Not saying it's always that way but people need to look/shop what is best.

"You can also get a regular balcony and pay the $200 per week for the spa access".(?)

All depends on timing of booking and YOUR package.

Also, if I may add, WE only book the spa on TransAtlanics, where there are many sea-days.

On port-intensive cruises the Spa price may not be worth the cost.

Edited by $hip$hape
  • Like 1

We booked a mid ship mini suite and then added the spa pass.  We are sailing on the Bliss and the various reviews seem to indicate the sun deck creates a lot of noise for the spa mini suites  on deck 15 which are located under the sun deck and pools on deck 16. My hope is NCL does not oversell the thermal suite.  

Edited by MasterCoach
error on deck location

1 minute ago, MasterCoach said:

We booked a mid ship mini suite and then added the spa pass. 

We are sailing on the Bliss and the various reviews seem to indicate the sun deck creates a lot of noise for the spa mini suites which are located under the sun deck and pools on deck 15.

My hope is NCL does not oversell the thermal suite.  

As you should.

NCL did not oversell on our cruises.

On of the reasons to book a Spa Balcony / Suite.

If you wait, you maybe told it closed out.

56 minutes ago, softl said:

Thanks for your reply. I don't think our cabin, 10106, is a spa suite though.

1 hour ago, MasterCoach said:

From what I have read only the Haven spa suites include the thermal spa.  

not true, if you are paying for a spa balcony or spa mini suite the thermal suite is included

On 8/4/2018 at 8:20 AM, Noworkforme23 said:

We are booked in a mini-Suite, not a spa mini-suite, when will be able to purchase the week long thermal spa pass? It is 100 days, 90 days, or 120 days out? The reason I ask is when I go online (I am currently 126 days out), it says "It is too early to book this item for your cruise. Please check back 8/10/2018 to book"... That is at the 120 day mark... so I am confused.. Is it 120 days out, 100 days out, or 90 days out?

Our cabin is a mini-suite with large balcony- M6 category (not a spa mini suite).

Thank you. 🙂

120 days for us. Just booked it for 12/29

We booked a mini suite MA for the mid ship location and purchased the thermal spa pass online. It was available for us when we booked the cruise at around 90 days.  The thermal pass is in the spa offerings.  

Edited by MasterCoach

• 2 months later...
11 minutes ago, stevendom57 said:

My cruise is an 11 day Greek island cruise. Port intensive, only 2 sea days.

Most port days are from 8:00 until 20:00.

It doesn't sound like it will be worth.

Thanks for the info.

You nailed it!

WE did the TransAtlantic...

With many sea days, the thermal spa was it was heavenly.

Enjoy your ports !

Edited by $hip$hape