Priority Embarkation

I know you just wanted a quick answer but sadly that does not seem to happen on CC anymore. As others have stated priority boarding like FTTF is not available on NCL. Have a wonderful cruise!

Responses answering the question were provided in 30 minutes. Not sure how much quicker you think is reasonable.

Responses answering the question were provided in 30 minutes. Not sure how much quicker you think is reasonable.

I think he was alluding to comments like <No Thank God> and <loyalty is earned not purchased on NCL>. Little snarkiness there.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I know you just wanted a quick answer but sadly that does not seem to happen on CC anymore.

As others have stated priority boarding like FTTF is not available on NCL.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Haha, from my short time here I have noticed that CC has the same snarkiness as a lot of the wedding forums. No judgement, just an observation.

NCL isn't Carnival. Which is not a bad thing at all. Status is loyalty rewarded, not sold.

Thank you for the lesson on loyalty random stranger on a cruise message board with an apparent superiority complex.

In my experience status benefits can absolutely be purchased and other businesses will happily sell them to me. While you and other posters have certainly answered my question as it pertains to NCL, the question was by no means so absurd that it warranted any more than a "no, you can't purchase early boarding".

I cruised on Carnival Magic in an aft balcony with my sister and we purchased FTTF. Because I only cruise NCL in a suite and did not find any value in booking a suite on Carnival it did solve one or two areas.

But then after that I booked sis and I

In the DOS on Epic and after that cruise I believe she is ruined for life. Hard to turn back.

So, OP, not an option for you on NCL but is a good choice on Carnival.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What percentage of a ship like the Bliss/Getaway would you estimate has priority though Suite/Haven/Latitudes Status?

Do all of these have the same "priority" or do some have "more priority than others"?

Texascruiser84, I hope you're not thinking "I hope most NCL loyalists don't act this way". My DW and I aren't especially loyal to any line as you can see from our signature. They are all for profit businesses trying to provide the best product for their target market, but above all make a profit and serve the stockholders. Thus, we treat them as such and make our decisions on which one and where accordingly. Without unreasonable emotional attachment to any corporate entity. We've cruised NCL 3 times for 27 days and the embarkation is among the best and it seems more efficient than Carnival's without the FTTF pass. So no need to fret, you'll be on fairly quickly and save that 50 bucks FTTF would have cost. We find NCL to be very enjoyable and relaxing, much like being at a land based resort at sea, especially with the promotional perks they've been marketing. So much so that we've booked a 10 day for November on the Dawn. Have a great cruise and enjoy the ship!