Day pass through shore excursioner? Resort for a day? or?

gotscrapz

I can only speak for Resort-for-a-Day as it is the only one I've used - but we have used it several times, including in Aruba (Riu Anitllas Adult Only), and have had zero issues. Everything was always as presented.

Dan.

Thanks - I know resortforaday has good reviews but they didn't have the resort I wanted but I think I am going to switch resorts since they have a good reputation - I couldn't book the resort directly.

Thank you!

I haven't actually visited the two ShoreExcursioneer resorts I've booked yet. But I decided to cancel two excursions with the company (made different plans for our days), and they were very quick to respond and refund my PayPal account the small deposits I had paid.

Had an absolutely wonderful day at the Riu Palace Aruba while cruising in April on the Celebrity Equinox. We booked through Resort for a Day. We would surely book it again. The food and drinks were plentiful. Loved the pool and activities. The beach was busy but no problem finding seats and shade.

Had an absolutely wonderful day at the Riu Palace Aruba while cruising in April on the Celebrity Equinox. We booked through Resort for a Day. We would surely book it again. The food and drinks were plentiful. Loved the pool and activities. The beach was busy but no problem finding seats and shade.

Great thank you - think this is what we will do since I am traveling with a teenager who may need stuff to do ;)

We've never done a "resort"...we simply head to a beach for the day. Much easier and cheaper than resort stuff. If we don't want to stay all day (and we rarely need more than a couple hours in the INTENSE sun), we can head back without feeling bad about not staying for the entire day. Lots of stuff to do on Aruba....google it...they have a great website!