Port Canaveral and a spa question

Hi all. We're a little over a week away from our Adventure of the Seas cruise. Any tips or suggestions for Port Canaveral? Traveling with my husband and daughters who would be fine with napping the day away or staying by the pool. This leads to my next question, does anyone know how much a day pass for the spa is and what exactly is included etc. Thanks.

Hi all. We're a little over a week away from our Adventure of the Seas cruise. Any tips or suggestions for Port Canaveral? Traveling with my husband and daughters who would be fine with napping the day away or staying by the pool. This leads to my next question, does anyone know how much a day pass for the spa is and what exactly is included etc. Thanks.

Go to the Kennedy Space Center. It is an amazing experience.

Just a short taxi ride away are miles of beaches along the Brevard county coast line. There is also kayak adventures on both the Banana river and the intercoastal waterway a mile or two away, fishing (both deep sea and inland waterway). There is a cute little walking town in Cocoa Village with shops and cafes about 6 miles away. Air boat rides about 17 miles away down state road 520, which also has a local favorite restaurant on site with fried catfish right at the air boat docks.

Walking distance (assuming you are docked at T#1) are many restaurants and cafes, plus Exploration tower with exhibits and a great view from the top.

Just a short taxi ride away are miles of beaches along the Brevard county coast line. There is also kayak adventures on both the Banana river and the intercoastal waterway a mile or two away, fishing (both deep sea and inland waterway). There is a cute little walking town in Cocoa Village with shops and cafes about 6 miles away. Air boat rides about 17 miles away down state road 520, which also has a local favorite restaurant on site with fried catfish right at the air boat docks.

Walking distance (assuming you are docked at T#1) are many restaurants and cafes, plus Exploration tower with exhibits and a great view from the top.

All good suggestions! Someone had mentioned that we'll be too far away to walk, which would have been my choice but will definitely check the rest. Thanks.

DD and DH are doing the kayak. Other DD (disabled).& I are staying on board, planning on hanging out at the pool. We are docking at T10, which is not easy walking distance to the shops, as far as I can tell

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

Good to know about distance to the shops. I need to go over the options with everyone. Thanks.

DD and DH are doing the kayak. Other DD (disabled).& I are staying on board, planning on hanging out at the pool. We are docking at T10, which is not easy walking distance to the shops, as far as I can tell

I don't believe pedestrians are allowed to cross the bridge from T10.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

You are quite right. T10...which is where RCI used to cruise out of until they built the new T1...is taxi/shuttle/tour only from there.

Good job on booking the kayaking...it's great in our area! Enjoy and also have a fantabulous cruise! :)

All good suggestions! Someone had mentioned that we'll be too far away to walk, which would have been my choice but will definitely check the rest. Thanks.

Yes, T10 is not a walkable to anywhere dockage. T1...the new one has many options in the immediate area.

And you are most welcome. Have a great time, and a fantabulous cruise! :)