FYI...30% off promotion for cruise planner this weekend

Saw this in another group:

Royal Caribbean is offering up to 30% off certain Cruise Planner purchases during its*Memorial Day Sale.

Offer applies to select sailings departing June 4, 2018 - December 15, 2018.

Guests can check which discounts, if any, are available for their upcoming sailing by visiting the*Cruise Planner*site.*Keep in mind that*not all sailings may see the sale applicable, nor are all offers significantly cheaper than previously posted.

To check if your sailing has this new offer available, log into the Cruise Planner on Royal Caribbean's web site*to view any available offers.

If you spot a better discount on something you already pre-purchased, you should be able to*cancel the purchase and then re-purchase*the same item under this promotion.

Based on the countdown timer, the sale expires at midnight on Monday, May 28, 2018.

If you spot a better discount on something you already pre-purchased, you should be able to*cancel the purchase and then re-purchase*the same item under this promotion.

Based on the countdown timer, the sale expires at midnight on Monday, May 28, 2018.

I was able to re-book the deluxe drink package for $350/pp on a 7 day OTD and a beach bungalow rental for $210 for our allure cruise in December. Pretty decent prices compared to what they were up until now.

I got an email saying that the deluxe drink package was buy one, get one 50%. But when I enter it in my cruise planner, it was the price for 2 packages (although it was $47 per package). Should I call them to see what’s up?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The price is lower then the normal 20% off I had originally booked. If you do get a clear answer about the second being 50% off, let me know as mine says the same thing. Regardless, I'd consider that price to be a good deal.

Edit- comes off as 25% off each guest in the cart.

Edited by gfountain1

The sale only lowered the drink package to 371 on my sailing in Dec, but that's still 25 bucks cheaper than I got it on the last sale. Still crossing my fingers for an awesome black Friday sale just before I cruise.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The sale has our short 3 night July trip at $47. I booked it at this price about a month ago. Still trying to debating getting the package as a gift for my parents but its still a lot of money for such a short cruise ($332 for 3 nights!)

Does anyone know how much the VOOM surf + stream is when not on sale? I’m wondering if $13.99/day is a regular price or a sale price.

The link Bob (Clarea) posted shows the onboard prices. The pre-cruise price for one device is usually $14.XX/day (I forget the cents) so $13.99 is a tiny sale. FWIW, it's on sale for my Alaska Radiance cruise next month for $12.59/day.

Saw this in another group:

Royal Caribbean is offering up to 30% off certain Cruise Planner purchases during its*Memorial Day Sale.

Offer applies to select sailings departing June 4, 2018 - December 15, 2018.

Guests can check which discounts, if any, are available for their upcoming sailing by visiting the*Cruise Planner*site.*Keep in mind that*not all sailings may see the sale applicable, nor are all offers significantly cheaper than previously posted.

To check if your sailing has this new offer available, log into the Cruise Planner on Royal Caribbean's web site*to view any available offers.

I looked at the tours for our August Anthem NE/Canada itinerary, and most of them have "pre-cruise price" and are some $15-$30 per more than a couple of months ago, which I believe was the real sale.

The Buy One Get One 50% off refers to onboard prices-there is always a catch!

What is the onboard price? We have always booked ours beforehand, but I thought that it was that much different.:confused:

Does anyone know how much the VOOM surf + stream is when not on sale? I’m wondering if $13.99/day is a regular price or a sale price.

$13.99/day seems to be the best price for the time time being. Last year, I got it for $8.99 and $12.99, but this year, it has hovered at 15.99/day.

I looked at my Navigator, and that's 14.99/day (25% off, not 30%). I would grab it at $13.99 and if you see it cheaper, cancel and rebook at the lower price.

$13.99/day seems to be the best price for the time time being. Last year, I got it for $8.99 and $12.99, but this year, it has hovered at 15.99/day.

You might have missed my post above. I'm seeing $12.59 on Radiance next month.

Voom still shows the same prices I've been seeing all along.

Actually it was a bit cheaper for me. During the last sale a few weeks ago, I bought a 2 device Voom Surf and Stream for $199. I just repriced it and got it for $186. It’s $13 but that’s one extra drink for me. I called to cancel the package and rebook it.