Any report on Breakaway after Dry Dock from those just off or currently sailing?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

Anyone currently sailing or just off the Breakaway sailing in the Baltic Sea? Other than new carpeting and change to Syd's Pour House, are there any other obvious changes or improvements?

Thank you!

Lynne

That was about it. Some new furniture too. Nothing major. Sailed 2 weeks ago.

Unfortunately Syds, had to finish at 10.30 on our last night, due to lady keyboard player being ill, just shows the calibre of musicians on the ship, unable to do a full set without keyboards or is it playback controlled? To much rock music on ship, poorly played, Rock tenors 2 can sing 2 can’t. Rock of ages, old, badly scripted and people walking out, it seems NCL launch with professionals then replace them with amateurs.

Just off the cruise - there was new carpet in our room. The linens seemed new as well.

There is a smoking cubicle in the middle of the pool deck- Im not sure if this is new

Honestly was hoping the smoking room by the pool would have been moved. I have no issues with smoking sections on boats I just wish there were all in open outside area.

I was on the Breakaway for the 5/29 Baltic sailing. In addition to the stuff already mentioned, they also replaced the big LED screens in the atrium and in Spice H2O. Both look really good now.

Sadly, they removed the star light ceiling from the thermal suite and replaced it with plain, boring ceiling tiles. Also in the thermal suite the 'cold seats' (a.k.a. the broken heated ones) were fixed and the 'cold seat' tags were removed. Amusingly, they also added a secondary door to the steam room and I saw many people walk right into it after leaving their steam! Bad retro-design.

• 6 months later...
15 minutes ago, tanjan4evr said:

I never heard of this does someone have a picture?  what deck? 

it is a place of smokers to hang out and that cube is suppose to contain the smoke to that area instead of being all over the ship. it does an ok job

deck 15 port side