Carnival Dream Review May 20-27

h_blond2

I enjoyed your review! We sailed on the dream 2 years ago during spring break and we enjoyed our cruise. We are booked for this year on her during Thanksgiving. I wanted to sail on her one more time before she moves to Galveston. I love sailing out of New Orleans! Did you notice that the lines were long for food? That is the only thing we noticed compared to the smaller ships

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I didn't think the lines were long...they all moved quickly.

Thank you for the review and pictures! We sail on the Dream for the first time in August and are getting excited!!

I know y'all don't eat in the MDR or steakhouse but do you happen to know if they had the new port day breakfast menu in the MDR or the new steakhouse menu? Thanks for any help!

You will love the Dream! Sorry, but I don't have information about the menus.

Thank you for the review and pictures! We sail on the Dream for the first time in August and are getting excited!!

I know y'all don't eat in the MDR or steakhouse but do you happen to know if they had the new port day breakfast menu in the MDR or the new steakhouse menu? Thanks for any help!

Yes they did have the new menu in the MDR for breakfast.

Thanks for your review, we are taking that same cruise with a 4th port in July. Did you eat at Guy's Burgers or the BBQ place on Deck 5?

I am not a fan of Guys (except for the veggie burgers), but I did try the BBQ and I was not impressed at all. My boyfriend makes better BBQ. However, I must be in the minority because it was packed every time it was open.

Great review- we sailed on the Dream last September and will be on her again this September - you pictures were great reminders of Belize and Roatan. This year we go to Montego Bay and Grand Cayman. September can't get here fast enough!

We thought the show Flick was bizarre( we left), and did not care for Pig and Anchor either but we do like Guys Burgers and Blue Iguana burritos are awesome!

Hey! We're sailing on the Dream in October and was wondering if the dining rooms are th American Table menu? Google tells me different things and I’m trying to look up the menus. Thanks for your great review!

Yes. They were American Table when we cruised last year.

Thanks for taking the time to do your review, I enjoyed reading it and seeing your pictures.

I mainly wanted to comment on the fact that you said you've taken, I think it was 10, cruises with your Mom and I think that is absolutely wonderful!! My Mom and I did one cruise together, just the two of us, on Royal Caribbean's Mariner of the Seas, and my husband and I took my Mom and Dad on a Disney Wonder cruise before Dad passed away (Alzheimer's), plus I took several other trips with my parents, and then with just Mom after he passed, and I don't regret any of them. I treasure that time that we got to spend together. Sadly, she passed away last summer so no more mother/daughter trips, but I cherish all the memories from our trips together. I just think it's great you do this with your Mom, and I'm sure she loves it too!! :)

We loved Roatan, the flying chairs were so fun!! :)

Great review- we sailed on the Dream last September and will be on her again this September - you pictures were great reminders of Belize and Roatan. This year we go to Montego Bay and Grand Cayman. September can't get here fast enough!

We thought the show Flick was bizarre( we left), and did not care for Pig and Anchor either but we do like Guys Burgers and Blue Iguana burritos are awesome!

We are also going to Montego Bay and Grand Cayman next year!

Great review

I have question about the sail and sign card, do they give you the card when you check in or is in your waiting for you in your mailbox at your cabin.

We got ours at check in.

Thanks for taking the time to do your review, I enjoyed reading it and seeing your pictures.

I mainly wanted to comment on the fact that you said you've taken, I think it was 10, cruises with your Mom and I think that is absolutely wonderful!! My Mom and I did one cruise together, just the two of us, on Royal Caribbean's Mariner of the Seas, and my husband and I took my Mom and Dad on a Disney Wonder cruise before Dad passed away (Alzheimer's), plus I took several other trips with my parents, and then with just Mom after he passed, and I don't regret any of them. I treasure that time that we got to spend together. Sadly, she passed away last summer so no more mother/daughter trips, but I cherish all the memories from our trips together. I just think it's great you do this with your Mom, and I'm sure she loves it too!! :)

We loved Roatan, the flying chairs were so fun!! :)

Mom and I travel together quite often...we actually just got back from a week in Florida! I traveled to Chicago for Thanksgiving with my mom and dad last year! It was a great trip!

And I agree about the flying chairs!

Thanks for a great review! Sailing to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel in February on the Dream out of NOLA. Loved all the pictures!!

Thanks for reading! We are doing that same itinerary on the Glory in May!