Bringing Wine

mrsboca

We will be doing a B2B in a couple of weeks. I have texted Princess but they have not responded. Are you allowed to bring 2 bottles pp for each leg of the trip (total 4) for 2 people?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, you can bring 1 bottle per person on board. For the 3rd and subsequent bottles, you pay a $15 corkage fee. The fee is collected during the boarding process and a sticker is put on the bottle(s) that you paid the corkage fee(s) on.

This is a good article to read.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=40

Since you are going to be on a B 2 B you are allowed to bring another bottle pp on board, free, at the beginning of the second segment. Looking at your post I see you are already aware of the second segment free, but what I believe you are asking is can you bring your second segment free allowance on board at the first segment embarkation. And that is a good question. I always thought you had to wait until the second segment in order to bring two more free on board, that is what we did, but not sure where I even got that idea. I would really prefer to bring both segments free bottles on board at first as I can get better (and cheaper price stuff) before we initially embark. As far as two boarding passes go, we almost always received only one boarding pass, as if on a single cruise, for both segments but received all the segment benefits (More often than not we have booked a single cruise, which covered multiple segments, but received all the segment benefits---Sometimes three or four segments, so, if four, would we be allowed to bring eight free bottles, for the two of us, on board initially?).

Edited by kennicott

(More often than not we have booked a single cruise, which covered multiple segments, but received all the segment benefits---Sometimes three or four segments, so, if four, would we be allowed to bring eight free bottles, for the two of us, on board initially?).

Yes. Just bring proof you will be on for that number of segments.