Deluxe Beverage Package restrictions?

We purchased the deluxe beverage package for our upcoming cruise on VOS. For past cruises we've always paid per drink. As I understand the program, the deluxe beverage package does not apply to room service, i.e. if you want a bottle of wine through room service you won't get the beverage package discount. However, it does say you get the discount for bottled wine in the dining rooms and "bars". My question for those that have experience with the packages, am I correct that you don't get the discount on room service, and if so, can you buy bottled wine at one of the bars and bring it back to your room? I've never ordered a bottle of wine at the bars and am not sure you can order by the bottle? (Some of our ports will be day long tours and I'm anticipating room service on those nights.) Thanks in advance for your help.

Tacking on a clarification question here, hope you don't mind:

Does this mean that if you order room service breakfast, and want a mimosa with your breakfast, that your drink package would not apply to it and you would be charged the drink cost (in addition to any room service charges)?

Or is that you can't simply call up room service and ask them to bring you a daiquiri from the pool bar?

Tacking on a clarification question here, hope you don't mind:

Does this mean that if you order room service breakfast, and want a mimosa with your breakfast, that your drink package would not apply to it and you would be charged the drink cost (in addition to any room service charges)?

Or is that you can't simply call up room service and ask them to bring you a daiquiri from the pool bar?

Your beverage package would not cover the drinks in either scenario you mentioned.