PHOTO of Seattle Luggage Valet forms requested

cruisestitch

Various cruisers have posted photos of the forms used in Fort Lauderdale and Miami. If anyone has a copy of the 2018 form for Seattle, it would be appreciated if you could post it here. thanks.

Not a great idea from a security point of view to publish these forms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't understand what the threat is? Can you elaborate please?

I'm not requesting any personal data, just a photo of the blank form.

Sorry, I don't have the form but an interesting article to read. You may and probably already know about this but will post the link anyway.

https://www.portseattle.org/page/port-valet-enjoy-seattle-luggage-free

We used this last year and worked like a charm. We had to have a flight after 11:30 AM

Airlines were Delta, United, Southwest ... maybe a couple others like American, Alaska?

As with the regular luggage, they ask that you put it out before 11 p.m.

The general rule for Luggage Valet is that you apply for it, giving all your flight particulars, reservation numbers, and your frequent flyer number if your status with the airline gives you free luggage. Approximately 24 hours prior to your flight the program checks you in, and in the evening you get special luggage tags and your boarding pass delivered to your room.

It is important to note that not everyone who applies is approved. For whatever reasons, the TSA can reject you. In that case you just use the regular luggage tags, you will need to collect your luggage in the pier terminal, and get it to the airport on your own.

I haven't done it in Seattle yet but in Florida you can get the forms from Guest Relations. Bring a copy of your itinerary and they will make a photocopy of it and attach to the application.

I'm new to the Luggage Valet. Is it a service offered by Celebrity? Are the bags transported to the airport without me physically recovering them and taking them with me? Sorry to sound like a dunce but I'm picturing that if I use Luggage Valet, my bags will be checked in for my flight without me handling them. I have the (can't remember the official name,) TSA pre-screened flyer number. Thanks for any wisdom!

Disembarked Solstice in Seattle on 5/25 and the service could not have been better. We got our luggage tags at 9pm the night before we left, packed, put the tags on the bags, placed bags in the hallway by 10pm, disembarked at 8am, walked through port customs with our carry ons, and picked up the bags at our final destination in San Diego. Best bag experience in 15+ cruises. Highly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

"'m new to the Luggage Valet. Is it a service offered by Celebrity? Are the bags transported to the airport without me physically recovering them and taking them with me? Sorry to sound like a dunce but I'm picturing that if I use Luggage Valet, my bags will be checked in for my flight without me handling them. I have the (can't remember the official name,) TSA pre-screened flyer number. Thanks for any wisdom!"

Your understanding is correct. Luggage Valet takes your suitcases from the ship to the airport and the next time you see them is when you collect them at baggage claim in your home airport on arrival.

It has been available for Celebrity cruises ending in Seattle, Fort Lauderdale and Miami. The cost is $25 per person but in Seattle it is free due to a promotion by the city of Seattle.

Many flights leave from Seattle late in the day or even at night (red-eye flights to the East Coast). The City of Seattle is hoping that, without luggage to drag around, you will take the opportunity to see some of the sights of the city.

And TSA has nothing to do with it. That is a screening process for passengers, not for luggage

We just returned from the Solstice Alaska cruise yesterday and used the luggage valet. I don't have a copy of the form but it wasn't overly long or complicated. You do need you flight information including your confirmation number. My friend didn't have her's printed out and we didn't have cell service for some time but she was able to locate it on an old email. We thought it said we'd have our luggage tags and boarding passes by Wed. afternoon, so when we hadn't received them by Thursday morning. we went to customer relations. We were told the airlines were still processing them and we'd have them later that day. We toured Victoria, BC that evening and arrived back at 9:30. The tags and boarding passes were waiting on the bed. I wouldn't hesitate to use the service again.

We received the form early in the cruise and I believe it was due to customer relations NLT Tuesday afternoon. Everyone has to have their luggage out NLT 10 PM the night before disembarkation. That includes anyone choosing not to use the luggage valet.

I was looking through all the online material on this service and cannot find anything about flight time. My flight is at 11:20 am and wondering if that is too early to use the service? If so we will be shlepping the luggage ourselves. :(