Equinox MDR Food

Mr&MrsBee

Just returned from 11 day cruise.(May 14-25). Other than two minor items food was one of the best of our 13 cruises. The beef dishes were very good (tender cooked to our liking. Lamb was excellent. Lobster tail was larger than usual. Will not mention all items but crab cake had little filler was excellent as was the Thai spring roll and scallop appetizer. Our tablemates were new cruisers and veterans. How anyone would complain about non edible food I will never know. Dinner was a true joy with fellow cruisers and excellent wait staff.

It is unfortunate that some seek the negative and not the positive. However, I do know that Celebrity reads these boards and that food is very subjective too. If someone is unhappy about his/her meal, just asking for something else usually does the trick!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise and the food!

We just returned from your sailing as well. My husband and I definitely agree with you regarding the menus and the food!! Delicious and awesome presentation! We have only sailed on Celebrity twice. The food on this sailing was truly better than our first Equinox cruise and we thought the food on that ship was wonderful!!

quote=Mr&MrsBee;56198459]Just returned from 11 day cruise.(May 14-25). Other than two minor items food was one of the best of our 13 cruises. The beef dishes were very good (tender cooked to our liking. Lamb was excellent. Lobster tail was larger than usual. Will not mention all items but crab cake had little filler was excellent as was the Thai spring roll and scallop appetizer. Our tablemates were new cruisers and veterans. How anyone would complain about non edible food I will never know. Dinner was a true joy with fellow cruisers and excellent wait staff.

We were on Equinox last August and the food was considerably better than our recent Eclipse TA in April.

And as Lastdance said "food is subjective" we were on the same TA and thought the food was great....our worst experience with food on X was on Equinox in 2016...

We were also on that sailing and ate in the MDR 8 nights. We thought two of the nights were a bit weak, but still good. The other six nights were fantastic, in fact, we thought that for the most part, the MDR was better than Tuscan Grill and Silk Harvest.

And as Lastdance said "food is subjective" we were on the same TA and thought the food was great....our worst experience with food on X was on Equinox in 2016...

Completely agree - food is subjective. I thought the service on Eclipse was considerably better than Equinox. Perhaps that had something to do with the length of our TA and the wait staff really getting the chance to know us.