Missing Data From My Account on Website (again)

WestCoastFlyer

I just logged in to the Celebrity website and all of my personal information - other than name and date of birth - is now missing. I had to input a new password and create a new security question. I then had no upcoming cruises showing and had to input my reservation information AGAIN, input my missing Captains Club number AGAIN. I had to go through a dozen obscure steps to finally be able to see the shore excursions specific to my next trip. I have had it. I like the cruise line and staff but refuse to put up with this website any longer.

How long will you tolerate this website before you vote with your money and go to a different line.

If you are a shareholder is this acceptable to your investment in the company - will you demand that the President / CEO be removed?

Sorry, if I wasn't clear. The issue is not about a login issue (user name vs email) or the standard browser issue. I can login, I can get to my account. The issue is that all of the information that I have entered countless times before - reservation numbers for upcoming cruises, captains club information, personal contact data, immigration information is all missing.

Sorry, if I wasn't clear. The issue is not about a login issue (user name vs email) or the standard browser issue. I can login, I can get to my account. The issue is that all of the information that I have entered countless times before - reservation numbers for upcoming cruises, captains club information, personal contact data, immigration information is all missing.

I agree that this situation is frustrating and unacceptable. When will Celebrity ever “get it?”

Well I guess they still have my phone number because my new vacation planner ( about eighth one in 3 years ) called me today. In almost 40 cruises I have only booked 1 directly with them. You would think they would know I don't need a new vacation planner!

Look at the bright side, when I do get logged in it does show my status, points and future cruises....unlike Royal that currently has me with zero points, pre-gold status but shows 4 of the 5 cruises I have done with them.

Reality is they--the parent company and the subsideraries suck at IT stuff but I really enjoy Celebrity cruises and I have some status and they know it so why worry about some minor like IT? (Yes, I am kidding about that last part)