Blue's Equinox manager

flipflap78

No one knows, especially not this far out. Vacation schedules vary. Work contracts get extended. Transfers to other ships happen to cover needs there. You might be able to get an answer a couple of weeks before your cruise, but not yet.

Linda has been on Equinox for a few contracts, she was in Blu the last two times we were on EQ. Her husband is also in the F&B department and they sail together so that may decide what ship they go on as well.

if your asking about Sept 2019, yes it s too early to know.

She got back in early April and was there for our May 4th sailing. We asked how long she would be on since we have 3 more sailings this year and she said she wasn’t sure depending on what her husband did. I’ll get an update from her on the 16th when we go again. She’s our favorite!

I have to admit, if someone asked me who the BLU manager was on a previous cruise, I probably could not remember. We were on the Equinox October 2016 for a westbound trans-Atlantic and I recall her. She was outstanding. Very personable and ran the BLU Dining Room as efficiently as I ever seen.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I spoke with Linda last night and she is scheduled to be on the Equinox until November 16. She will take a short 3 week vacation and return to the Equinox on Dec 9

We will be on the Equinox Sept 14th sailing to the ABC's. We have an AquaClass room and of course will be dining at the Blu. Is it a good thing to introduce ourselves to Linda or ask to talk to her. Other than being cordial, is there any benefit in knowing her (or any restaurant manager)? I hope this doesn't come off as a shallow question.