Mariner of Seas - Will she be done by June 25th sailing

She’s still tied to the dock. Why are they leaving so late? We are on her Monday and they have moved out departure time 4:30

This isn’t a revenue cruise. As far as I know, it’s a cruise to nowhere for RCI employees.

I guess they have plenty of flexibility.

This isn’t a revenue cruise. As far as I know, it’s a cruise to nowhere for RCI employees.

I guess they have plenty of flexibility.

Gotcha. Thanks for the info. I guess I’ll be on the first revenue cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m on the beautiful Mariner!!! She is gorgeous! We will leaving in about 40ish minutes. Stay tuned for the thread when I return!
So exciting! Great that you get the preview. Are you stopping since it's just 2 days or just cruising in a circle? Enjoy!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Jealous! Please report back to us. On her in two weeks and dying to know how awesome the refurb is.

I’ll do my best!! Being the first on the new refurb makes this trip even more special!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m having the most difficult time trying to attach photos to the thread I’m making. I googled how to upload but I’m still encountering problems. I’ve even tried to “attach files,” but an error code pops up.

Hope you can get it to work.

We are all interested.

How's you trip going?

Hope you can get it to work.

We are all interested.

How's you trip going?

I’ll try later tonight. I have a good amount of pics to share so maybe someone will see this and comment the best way to upload them. I’ll figure it out as I know many are anticipating what the MA looks like.

Trip was great! It was such a tease. We left Miami around 7pm Friday and I got off around 9:30am today and had to go straight to work. Next cruise can’t come soon enough!

I’m having the most difficult time trying to attach photos to the thread I’m making. I googled how to upload but I’m still encountering problems. I’ve even tried to “attach files,” but an error code pops up.

Attaching photos is not usually a good thing to do as they have to be so small as to be barely viewable.

Upload your photos to a photo sharing site, such as FlickR. Then post a link to the photo in your CC posts.

Attaching photos is not usually a good thing to do as they have to be so small as to be barely viewable.

Upload your photos to a photo sharing site, such as FlickR. Then post a link to the photo in your CC posts.

Thanks for that! Photos are posted in brand new thread!