Help !!! Cuba

klangel

Booked our cruise to Cuba. Sailing on September 1 - 6, 2018. It’s 5 Night Havana/Cozumel. The original itinerary said Cuba on day 2 ship will be dock from 8-8pm. Day 3 is Sea Day. I fully paid for the cruise. The TA sent me the confirmation along with the itinerary. Next day TA called and said it is actually an overnight in Havana which is Day 2 from 8 am to Day 3 to 2 pm. TA mentioned that to get off ship we would need to have an excursion on each day to be allow off ship. TA said she will contact someone to amend the itinerary on their website. I just check the website and it

now says there is a overnight in Cuba but the hours is Day 1 8am to Day 3 midnight. We have an excursion for Day 1 which is approve US government.

Since we have an excursion on Day 1 , would we need a planned excursion for Day 2 to get off the ship?

It’s so confusing with the itinerary.

Also there is no roll call for this sailing.

Is anyone on this Cuba sailing on September 1, 2018 from Miami?

There is a place on cruise critic that I can read reviews but is there a place for me to address my questions? If so, how do I get to that site? Please help

Has anyone been to the Tropicana? Please give me a bit of a review on it and the cost

Here is the Cuba board. It is under Ports of Call, Caribbean.

Spend a little time reading, and your concerns will be addressed.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1009

You neglected to say what ship you are on, but the 2 PM departure day 2 is probably correct if you are on the Majesty. That's the timing for my upcoming trip in December.

I went on the Empress last year, and we stayed until 8PM, which was much nicer.

No, you do not need a ship tour day two, or even day one. That is just the cruise line trying to intimidate you into buying their tours.

And yes, lots of people have been to the Tropicana.

Read about it on the abovementioned Cuba board.

If you cannot find a roll call, you certainly can start one yourself if it is important to you.

Booked our cruise to Cuba. Sailing on September 1 - 6, 2018. It’s 5 Night Havana/Cozumel. The original itinerary said Cuba on day 2 ship will be dock from 8-8pm. Day 3 is Sea Day. I fully paid for the cruise. The TA sent me the confirmation along with the itinerary. Next day TA called and said it is actually an overnight in Havana which is Day 2 from 8 am to Day 3 to 2 pm. TA mentioned that to get off ship we would need to have an excursion on each day to be allow off ship. TA said she will contact someone to amend the itinerary on their website. I just check the website and it

now says there is a overnight in Cuba but the hours is Day 1 8am to Day 3 midnight. We have an excursion for Day 1 which is approve US government.

Since we have an excursion on Day 1 , would we need a planned excursion for Day 2 to get off the ship?

It’s so confusing with the itinerary.

Also there is no roll call for this sailing.

Is anyone on this Cuba sailing on September 1, 2018 from Miami?

There is a place on cruise critic that I can read reviews but is there a place for me to address my questions? If so, how do I get to that site? Please help

Has anyone been to the Tropicana? Please give me a bit of a review on it and the cost

Just returned. You do not have to book ANYTHING to be allowed off the ship. At least that was the case with Carnival. The cruiselines are giving out so much misinformation.