Afternoon Tea in a suite

Shaver John

I think you have to be present. They won't even deliver the complimentary plate of canapes if you are not there.

Not true, we have come back many times to our suite with the nightly canapes waiting for us (we like the profiteroles).

We have hosted Afternoon tea twice now in our suites for our CC Rollcall group. I called a day early with the head count. Way too much food, they even bring an extra table for it.

Not true, we have come back many times to our suite with the nightly canapes waiting for us (we like the profiteroles).

We have hosted Afternoon tea twice now in our suites for our CC Rollcall group. I called a day early with the head count. Way too much food, they even bring an extra table for it.

Interesting--we came back to our suite on the Caribbean Princess in April 2018 to find a note that said they were unable to deliver the canapes because no one was there, and to please call for delivery. And yes, it was profiteroles night!

I have had my suite, elite and TA plates of canapés delivered without being in the cabin quite often. I actually had to jump through hoops to have them not automatically deliver them on this last sailing on the first night because we never eat them and always come back to the cabin to find them sitting there. It's usually sometime between muster and dinner when they would deliver them. Since they took away the chocolate covered strawberries, I usually don't bother any longer.

We did have the tea delivered once without being in the cabin a few years ago which I wasn't thrilled about because they delivered it early and the tea was lukewarm by the time we got there. It was the only time we have had it delivered to our stateroom because of that and because we usually have it up in the Sanctuary anyway.

Interesting--we came back to our suite on the Caribbean Princess in April 2018 to find a note that said they were unable to deliver the canapes because no one was there' date=' and to please call for delivery. And yes, it was profiteroles night![/quote']

Moki...from reading some of your posts seems you had an off cruise with service, when you enjoyed that window suite...which by the way is a very cool cabin..I've been in one, but never stayed in one. Lucky you...

Did you have to sign for your canapes?

Did you have to sign for your canapes?

We never have had to. (And we usually have them delivered while we are out of the cabin.) Since there is no charge, there is no need to sign for them.