Just off the Summit - ask away

adonisr

Dined at Qsine one night of our 6/28 - 7/8 sailing on Summit. Loved it. All dishes are meant to be shared. We ordered 6 dishes for 4 people and it was too much. 5 would have been perfect. At some other tapas/shareable places we have ordered 2 per person but at Qsine they are fairly large. Service was great too.

Thank you, but forgot to ask what kinds of food. We will be 2 people. Thanks again:)

Thank you, but forgot to ask what kinds of food. We will be 2 people. Thanks again:)

I don't remember the entire menu but there were different varieties of food. For example there was one dish that was small amounts of four or five different Indian foods (tikka masala, vindaloo etc.). Another one that was sliders (i.e. small cheeseburgers). Etc. I thought it was all very good. Even if you don't like certain things, you could find something you liked. Everything was visually presented very creatively too.

I don't remember the entire menu but there were different varieties of food. For example there was one dish that was small amounts of four or five different Indian foods (tikka masala, vindaloo etc.). Another one that was sliders (i.e. small cheeseburgers). Etc. I thought it was all very good. Even if you don't like certain things, you could find something you liked. Everything was visually presented very creatively too.

Thank you again. Each Restaurant sounds great! We'll decide which (or both) on board.

Thanks for the info. Not that big a fan of hot dogs, etc. Rarely eat them at home. No loss.:) Still trying to find out of they have coffee in the waiting area in Bayonne? on RCI, they have a nice little set up. TIA

No coffee in the waiting area. There are some candy, snack and drink vending machines.

It was a guy called Molby on our recent Independence day sailing, June 27th through to 8th July
We have just returned from the Summit today -July 15.

The concierge is a gentleman named Mobley. The office is on deck

8,which seems to be the former lower half of the library.

Molby was very pleasant and helpful concerning a question I had while onboard.

I would assume that he would still be the concierge during the July 22 cruise.

Perhaps your friend could bring what you wanted to give to Latoya and Molby could put it away for her until she returns to the ship. It may be worth a try.

Thanks bluwes and MJSailors-- apologies for taking so long to say thanks. Would have been fun to send but, not something that can be held and, she may be on another ship as well.

Truth be told, we would have sent Latoya some Dunkin Munchkins (from Dunkin Donuts). When we were in Aruba last December she mentioned to us that she was thinking of going to find them while there because she likes them so, while wandering around we found the DD and brought her some donuts since they do not have the munchkins there.

Just would have been something to put a smile on her face and let her know we appreciate all the things the crew does to make our vacations great.

thanks again

Jed

• 2 weeks later...