Nellies beach cabana vs Barefoot beach cabana

I'm totally confused on these locations. We stayed in Labadee a few years ago and got a cabana on a hill and that area had about 12 cabanas. I believe this is Nellies beach?? We are going to barefoot beach this time but wasn't sure if they had cabanas inside that area or if we should stick with the others and just walk over. Need some help with my confusion. I also read prices were about 265 but my daughter told me they were 500 plus...help again lol. Thanks

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Forums mobile app

Barefoot Beach Cabanas are for Suite Guests only staying in a Grand Suite or above. Nellie's Beach Cabanas are available for anyone. Prices of the cabanas vary depending on which kind you book ( Beach, Hilltop, or Over the Water). If you are a suite guest you can email your concierge prior to your cruise to reserve a cabana or you may be able to book one in your cruise planner. If not, visit the excursion desk ASAP when boarding the ship to get your name on the waiting list in case one becomes available.

If you have access to Barefoot, I'd go there. Less crowded because the beach area is limited to suite guests. Plus you get an upgraded lunch, which I'm not sure is available to the Nellie's cabana guests.

We have an Aqua Theater Suite so Barefoot may be the way to go, especially if it's less crowded. Going to be a busy day with the roller coaster and zip lining but will still lean that way. Gotta look at the price difference also. See if my daughter is correct on the amount

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Forums mobile app

If you have access to Barefoot, I'd go there. Less crowded because the beach area is limited to suite guests. Plus you get an upgraded lunch, which I'm not sure is available to the Nellie's cabana guests.

Another place Royal is not consistent. The guest could use the upgraded lunch back in April of 2015, but I heard differently right before and right after. Not sure when I'll be back to Labadee.

My understanding is the upgraded lunch is only available to Suite guests, regardless of where they may have parked their blankets. In January, we had a Beach Bed at Adrenaline Beach, but had a suite wristband, which allowed us into Barefoot Beach for lunch.

mac_tlc

My understanding is the upgraded lunch is only available to Suite guests, regardless of where they may have parked their blankets. In January, we had a Beach Bed at Adrenaline Beach, but had a suite wristband, which allowed us into Barefoot Beach for lunch.

mac_tlc

Suite guests and guests in Barefoot cabanas.