anyone used the new web site login combining celebrity and royal?

bogofman

I have received an email from celebrity stating that next time i login to mt cruise account on celebrity web site my account will be upgraded and will combine celebrity and royal Caribbean, in one place.

booked cruises, loyalty schemes etc.

i have yest to login,

i wonder if anyone has gone through the process, any hickups?

(i'm UK so it maybe only uk web site?)

Thanks for posting this. I had not read the two threads, have received no email from Celebrity and knew nothing about the change.

I have used my id to sign in from the beginning and have absolutely no idea which email I used for Celebrity. I can see a frustrating time ahead. Just pleased that we are not sailing for some months and can prevaricate.

Thanks for posting this. I had not read the two threads, have received no email from Celebrity and knew nothing about the change.

I have used my id to sign in from the beginning and have absolutely no idea which email I used for Celebrity. I can see a frustrating time ahead. Just pleased that we are not sailing for some months and can prevaricate.

I can see my reservations but as soon as I click on anything within the reservations, it just takes me back to the UK home page :mad:. I have contacted X by email and have received a reply. Unfortunately, it states that because of the time difference, they are unable to call me (unsure why this is and they cannot correspond by email for IT issues :confused:), so can I telephone them in the US :eek: - errr...no, it will cost me a fortune to call for something that was perfectly fine until they started ‘updating’ :rolleyes:.

I can see my reservations but as soon as I click on anything within the reservations, it just takes me back to the UK home page :mad:. I have contacted X by email and have received a reply. Unfortunately, it states that because of the time difference, they are unable to call me (unsure why this is and they cannot correspond by email for IT issues :confused:), so can I telephone them in the US :eek: - errr...no, it will cost me a fortune to call for something that was perfectly fine until they started ‘updating’ :rolleyes:.

What a poor response to your email! We haven’t tried the site since the update....it is a beautiful Summers day here, I don’t think I’ll spoil it by experimenting....Please keep us updated if you get it sorted, we will have to access soon.

i set this up last night and can now login using my email address and new password to both Celebrity and Royal site.

I can manage my booking , and both sites have my loyalty schemes added correctly along with past cruises.

Reading the above links, pointed me in the right direction to get it setup

Users will either need to run an incognito session or remove cookies as the website would not complete the registration until i did this.

i registered in an incognito window and all went well.

however i could not login with a normal window until i cleared the cookies

then all was well and i could login to both sites.

I did not receive an email about logging on via the combined accounts, although I did know from CC that this was coming at some point. Last night, I tried to log on to the Celebrity site using my Celebrity credentials. I was unable to log on, as the site would not recognize my Celebrity password. I tried again this morning, same thing. Then I thought I would try to log on using my RCI credentials, and that worked.

My Celebrity cruising history is showing, so that was a plus, but my upcoming November cruise was not. So I added the reservation number and that pulled it up. The site was also greeting me by a nickname that I do not use (where did that come from?), so I went into my account and corrected my first name.

It would be helpful if Celebrity would post a notice on the new black sign on screen that guests need to be using their RCI log in to sign on (or whatever log on they have created for the combined sites).

Following a previous "upgrade" I was put in contact with Celebrity IT and still have their contact details. Email me at projectgal1 at aol dot com and I will email them to you. It may help.

Following a previous "upgrade" I was put in contact with Celebrity IT and still have their contact details. Email me at projectgal1 at aol dot com and I will email them to you. It may help.

I’ve sent you an email. Thanks in advance for the information :*.