Cape Liberty Disembarkation waiting area

ABCLCruz

My husband and myself are going on a cruise in January out of Cape Liberty, New Jersey. Can anyone tell me if they now have a inside or covered waiting area for post cruise? We were there a year ago and we had to wait outside for over two hours for our transportation!

My husband and myself are going on a cruise in January out of Cape Liberty, New Jersey. Can anyone tell me if they now have a inside or covered waiting area for post cruise? We were there a year ago and we had to wait outside for over two hours for our transportation!

There was no inside waiting area post cruise this past February. All they had to offer was a heated bus to sit in and lots of folks weren't aware of this.

No reports so far that there are plans to construct another disembarkation waiting room. There used to be and enclosed shelter, but it didn't meet the building code and had to be removed.

Hi

Your best bet would be to try and stay on board as long as possible.

It's not a waiting area, but the indoor parking garage has an area where you enter to take the elevators. It is just a few minutes walk from the terminal building.As I said it is not a waiting area with no seating, but if all you need is a place to get out of the cold, it is enclosed.

hope this helps

have a great cruise