Check-in Bayonne

Sailing on Anthem with a friend who has never cruised before. We are both in studio balcony cabins and therefore, are on separate bookings. As I recall, being Emerald, I might have access to priority check-in. Obviously, my friend won't. Can he just follow me wherever I go for check-in or do I need to go with him? Silly question, I know!

Thank in advance

Sailing on Anthem with a friend who has never cruised before. We are both in studio balcony cabins and therefore, are on separate bookings. As I recall, being Emerald, I might have access to priority check-in. Obviously, my friend won't. Can he just follow me wherever I go for check-in or do I need to go with him? Silly question, I know!

Thank in advance

He can just follow you.

Check in is different in Bayonne. Instead of a single long queue to a counter, there are agents in vests wandering around with tablet computers. They are both inside and outside. Choose the one you want. Most have a short line with a couple of people waiting. They will take care of you. I don't even know if there is priority check in in Bayonne except for suites and Pinnacles.

Check in is different in Bayonne. Instead of a single long queue to a counter, there are agents in vests wandering around with tablet computers. They are both inside and outside. Choose the one you want. Most have a short line with a couple of people waiting. They will take care of you. I don't even know if there is priority check in in Bayonne except for suites and Pinnacles.

This is basically the way it works for Anthem. I'm a D+ and I've never had to find a special line for "priority" checkin on Anthem. Just look for someone with a tablet and you're all set. They check your documents and snap a quick picture, if necessary. Your Set Sail pass is your Seapass Card until the cabins open. Your Seapass card will be on your cabin door. It's a very quick process and a real crowdpleaser overall.

Credit card, if you are putting one on your account. (I don't; I use a cash account)

Got it! We'll be sailing RC for the first time, are guest accounts set up during online check-in? Can you have two accounts per stateroom (for the kids)? If you do a cash account, you can either put cash on at guest services or charge a certain amount and then pay via CC or cash, correct?

Got it! We'll be sailing RC for the first time, are guest accounts set up during online check-in? Can you have two accounts per stateroom (for the kids)? If you do a cash account, you can either put cash on at guest services or charge a certain amount and then pay via CC or cash, correct?

Each person can have a different account setup. You can start with cash and change to a credit card account later.

Sounds eezy peezy. After checking in with one of these people, then what? Is there another line to wait in to board?

If they are boarding, you go through security and head to the gangway. If not, there is a waiting area after security.

If they are boarding, you go through security and head to the gangway. If not, there is a waiting area after security.

Here is a pic of the regular folk waiting area ;) And I think the white chair section is Suits & Pins, but I'm not sure. There might be another section we don't see on the picture for them. This Picture was taken at 10:02 am _BU2AupEPep2HLYsnmlSivLCGGW5H8o1j34YlpHPF_cbirrn0pLmQn_izWqnURuNfwo6A1CfMgFwf1kTEqGIZ8V5gizEn1NLsmT7Yj8n1n58AamwvdWCwlsSkFTYX3oymLUFqnN2Tfche7DVZvS84DpbQBYhtIZ5JAdWNzBM7zAq5E3QqY5gxkiojudYDjXppMLD-uYgCFVn3TmpssPCFSECQeZUlp7M52a3s42vo6jLqaiRAH1TUyJfVl2qNwraBFjqangWRAi4Kg1WfMatCwVILwg7GlpTYgG7uW-Rl1bM7qQtdXekT64JRqrp_T9YMQlE9dhf6ZW4zivSr-Um4OpOCp23bhh84zxe-qzQpl_aOzEOwuurVit_nmi3mIEO6R48v3Oj5ILPhlOSBazOFDJhMLApPqU_J00BEdMCzxQCeu8ZFCSlGM5w1wy1WERZIByCS4-uAs3XijyYQLmPF2rW5xvpL49gp13ehhSxrgD91Kzk9QNk6Wcwgy0bMaRjox7PdZRAsf9_hDqdF6C6KY91jGF4TFx3tlGgLQyolRtT_z4v3TyLjCtAq7jDC_iCrgWQTp27wingV8Q4eu0A8W-020CO7_jIqpT_9Pg=w1220-h686-no