What’s up with RCI excursions in Curaçao?

Cruising on the Freedom of the seas at the end of June and had 2 - excursions cancelled. First was the sea kayak and snorkel a couple months ago and now they just cancelled my mini Jeep (UTV ) excursion yesterday. Does this always happen ? Because had 2 - excursions cancelled on the grandeur of the seas last year in January . Or do I just have bad luck.

Cruising on the Freedom of the seas at the end of June and had 2 - excursions cancelled. First was the sea kayak and snorkel a couple months ago and now they just cancelled my mini Jeep (UTV ) excursion yesterday. Does this always happen ? Because had 2 - excursions cancelled on the grandeur of the seas last year in January . Or do I just have bad luck.

That's disappointing for sure. I've had it happen as well. They usually cancel tours due to lack of reservations. I guess they want a minimum number to participate. I've had tours cancelled when the tour provider pulled out of the contract. All beyond our control. I hope you find another suitable tour. :)

This is why I do private about 75% of the time. Early on in my Royal cruising, I had 33% of my excursions canceled. Then Royal started enforcing some really odd age and other restrictions. I was able to verify in some cases the only reason they canceled was they couldn't make enough profit or wanted to restrict the provider in other ways. Many of those cancellations weren't done till we boarded the ship. Then there is the quality of Royal excursions being less than others available at better prices. I also believe they just contract blindly and don't check up on their excursions as some deteriorate to a pure rip off and Royal keeps sending customers until more than a few people complain. And when people complain about that their poor record what do they do? They remove the review part of excursions from their website.

That's disappointing for sure. I've had it happen as well. They usually cancel tours due to lack of reservations. I guess they want a minimum number to participate. I've had tours cancelled when the tour provider pulled out of the contract. All beyond our control. I hope you find another suitable tour. :)

I just tried to book excursions for cruise Feb 2019 to the ABC islands which we cruised the last 2 years, and there are no excursions for either Bonire or Curacao only 3 for Aruba and 2 for Grand Caymen. What gives, I wish I had kept brochure on excursions. We did try Resort for the day in Aruba but it did not work very well. The beach restaurant was bilking prepaid customers for beach chairs. We did get our money back from the resort. Whats up with lack of excursions?

And then they wonder why people don't book Excursions through them? Make sure you note your disappointment on your post-cruise survey.

I just tried to book excursions for cruise Feb 2019 to the ABC islands which we cruised the last 2 years, and there are no excursions for either Bonire or Curacao only 3 for Aruba and 2 for Grand Caymen. What gives, I wish I had kept brochure on excursions. We did try Resort for the day in Aruba but it did not work very well. The beach restaurant was bilking prepaid customers for beach chairs. We did get our money back from the resort. Whats up with lack of excursions?

End of March on Navigator has excursions available for Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao. Normal batch for all three islands. Aruba we just take bus 10 to the beaches since we have been on quite a few excursions there.