Is Stay a While being offered to guests disembarking in civitavecchia?

There’s a Stay a While option being offered as an excursion for guests disembarking the Symphony of the Seas in Barcelona, but not on offer for civitavecchia. I was wondering if someone onboard or boarding the Symphony could be so kind as to ask guest services if guests disembarking in civitavecchia are able to pay for such a thing as well?

For those who don’t know, Stay a While gives you the ability to stay onboard during your disembarkation day and enjoy the amenities, so it’s a great option if you have a late flight and would rather stay than sit around at the airport.

Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure about royal, but on celebrity it applies to all european ports and we did it in rome, it was fantastic to not rush off the ship on the last day, and also to enjoy seeing the new people arriving and looking so excited around the ship. The pool was closed, but we had a leisurely lunch etc. Would definitely do again if we have the chance in future.

There’s a Stay a While option being offered as an excursion for guests disembarking the Symphony of the Seas in Barcelona, but not on offer for civitavecchia. I was wondering if someone onboard or boarding the Symphony could be so kind as to ask guest services if guests disembarking in civitavecchia are able to pay for such a thing as well?

For those who don’t know, Stay a While gives you the ability to stay onboard during your disembarkation day and enjoy the amenities, so it’s a great option if you have a late flight and would rather stay than sit around at the airport.

Thanks in advance!!

It was available on Independence in Southampton when we got off on Saturday June 2nd.

Hope someone can give you good news re. Civitavechia.

Don't have the answer. If it isn't available then consider booking a day room near the airport and do a little sightseeing.

The airport isn't close to Rome, there's no sightseeing to do near the airport

OP why don't you try posting on a couple of the roll calls for cruises which are about to take place to see if anyone can find out the answer for you

Not sure about royal, but on celebrity it applies to all european ports and we did it in rome, it was fantastic to not rush off the ship on the last day, and also to enjoy seeing the new people arriving and looking so excited around the ship. The pool was closed, but we had a leisurely lunch etc. Would definitely do again if we have the chance in future.

Sounds great! I really hope it’s an option for us 🤞

It was offered on Jewel when we arrived in Civi after the TA on May 20 this year---so I assume it will continue to be offered.

Really happy to hear that it was a possibility this year! Hopefully someone onboard will report back with an answer regarding the Symphony.

I wish they could be clear if this was an option, I need to make transportation arrangements and it'd be nice to know before I leave if I can stay on for awhile.

Norwich cruiser is onboard now and is going to try to find out, if there's time.

How do you find if this is available for a particular cruise? We have a 3pm flight out of San Juan for our 23rd-30th cruise so no need to get off the ship at the butt-crack of dawn for us. I don't see anything listed in the cruise planner

How do you find if this is available for a particular cruise? We have a 3pm flight out of San Juan for our 23rd-30th cruise so no need to get off the ship at the butt-crack of dawn for us. I don't see anything listed in the cruise planner

I've seen it in the cruise planner a couple of days prior to the end of the cruise on most of our European cruises.

I might be wrong, but I do not think it can be offered in San Juan, or any other cruise debarking in the USA, due to customs and immigration laws.

I wish they could be clear if this was an option, I need to make transportation arrangements and it'd be nice to know before I leave if I can stay on for awhile.

Norwich cruiser is onboard now and is going to try to find out, if there's time.

Exactly...it’s really annoying. Norwich cruiser answered in their thread that it appears in the excursion booklet. However, I’m worried that might have been the same Barcelona one that appears in the online Cruise Planner. I think we can only be sure once someone gets a clear answer from guest services.

It's only every been offered on cruises in Europe