Transportation from Sanford to Port Canaveral

krhuff

We are a party of 3 arriving at Sanford airport at 9:37am set to sail Norwegian Sun out of Port Canaveral. What is the best, cheapestand fastest way to get to port? Icurrently have a car rented for $61, picking up(airport), dropping off ½ theparty at port, returning the car and hopping on Budget shuttle back to portsounds like it will take a lot of time that can be spent on the ship(although, I'm not even sure how early we can get on the ship). When I check the Uber site it estimates $65to $85 (which I would very happily go for), but I read that those prices arefar lower than they will actually charge me. Anybody have any experience getting from Sanford to Port Canaveral? I apologize if this has already been answered. I’ve searched and can’t find what I’m lookingfor.

We are a party of 3 arriving at Sanford airport at 9:37am set to sail Norwegian Sun out of Port Canaveral. What is the best, cheapestand fastest way to get to port? Icurrently have a car rented for $61, picking up(airport), dropping off ½ theparty at port, returning the car and hopping on Budget shuttle back to portsounds like it will take a lot of time that can be spent on the ship(although, I'm not even sure how early we can get on the ship). When I check the Uber site it estimates $65to $85 (which I would very happily go for), but I read that those prices arefar lower than they will actually charge me. Anybody have any experience getting from Sanford to Port Canaveral? I apologize if this has already been answered. I’ve searched and can’t find what I’m lookingfor.

Rental car is likely your lowest cost, but allow at least an hour from touchdown to be on your way. Budget can be very busy at SFB.

If you pack like most cruisers, you would need an uber XL (>$100).

Shuttles are in the $60. per person range.

You may want to drive on main roads from SFB to Port Canaveral, but, having done this myself, my choice would be FL 46 from SFB to I-95, then south to the Port Canaveral exit.

Rental car is likely your lowest cost, but allow at least an hour from touchdown to be on your way. Budget can be very busy at SFB.

If you pack like most cruisers, you would need an uber XL (>$100).

Shuttles are in the $60. per person range.

You may want to drive on main roads from SFB to Port Canaveral, but, having done this myself, my choice would be FL 46 from SFB to I-95, then south to the Port Canaveral exit.

So you think I will be able to get an Uber for less than $100? If that's the case I think I will go that route. I'm willing to pay $100 (plus tip) to have the luxury of being picked up at the airport and then dropped off right at port. Do you know if they are typically available? I've never used Uber service before.

So you think I will be able to get an Uber for less than $100? If that's the case I think I will go that route. I'm willing to pay $100 (plus tip) to have the luxury of being picked up at the airport and then dropped off right at port. Do you know if they are typically available? I've never used Uber service before.

>$100 means more than $100.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums