Anyone Visited Onboard Shops Since New Vendor Took Over? Impressions?

Roz

We will be going on the Maasdam this summer. We will have a $100 onboard credit. I was hoping that I might be able to get some earrings, ring or a bracelet or something for my daughter's birthday. She will be turning 15. Do you think that they have anything reasonable in the shops?

I got my daughter a Swarovski crystal wrap bracelet on a HAL cruise. She loves it! I can’t recall how much it was but I think it was around $30. You can Google them to see what I’m talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I got my daughter a Swarovski crystal wrap bracelet on a HAL cruise. She loves it! I can’t recall how much it was but I think it was around $30. You can Google them to see what I’m talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sounds like something I would like, at a price I'm willing to pay.

Roz

we were on the oosterdam in early may in the med. I forgot a swimsuit coverup. I found one but the selection was very limited, some were quite expensive and since I had a couple at home did not want to pay a lot. I was able to get 30% off as it was on sale that day. the shops were limited, very open area with clothing in one place, jewelery in another, liquor in separate area with some things like medicine, sundries etc...I did not spend much time there. I only saw a few sales in the daily program and each time we walked thru shops they were fairly empty.