Still looking for Breakaway Baltic Dailies!!

KittyloverCA

• 2 weeks later...

Our family sailed on the June 7 Breakaway Baltic Capitals cruise. We loved it! Send me your email and I will send you the 9 days of dailies. I can't post each day here because CC can't fix a known problem.

Our family sailed on the June 7 Breakaway Baltic Capitals cruise. We loved it! Send me your email and I will send you the 9 days of dailies. I can't post each day here because CC can't fix a known problem.

Thanks! Trying to figure out how to send a private message.

Thanks to you both!

If you had an independent tour in St Petersburg can you advise on how difficult it was to make the reservations for the A, B, C etc. groups to leave? Do you know how many “reservations” each person could make? I’m wondering if one person could make the reservation for our entire independent group of 20?

TIA

Thanks to you both!

If you had an independent tour in St Petersburg can you advise on how difficult it was to make the reservations for the A, B, C etc. groups to leave? Do you know how many “reservations” each person could make? I’m wondering if one person could make the reservation for our entire independent group of 20?

TIA

Good question - I was wondering that myself. Judging from the wording it looks like you can actually "reserve" your spot as soon as you walk on board IF you know about this in advance. What was needed to reserve the spot? an id card to scan? room numbers?

Thanks to you both!

TIA

We had an independent tour in St. Petersburg with SPB Tours. There was really no reservation process. Our family just went down to the theater at 8 am and there is no check-in they just seat you in the right, left, and then middle sections in that order. When the middle section starts to fill up they dismiss the right section, then start to dismiss the left section. As they dismiss the sections they start filling the section again with waiting families. We waited about 20 minutes in the left section and then waited another 20 minutes in Russian Immigration. Our tour company was waiting and filled the buses based on the first families out of the immigration.

Thanks for the info...I am a fisrt time cruise and found this very interesting. Just wondering since I am joining ship in Germany and departing in Germany how they handle the welcome info and departing info for Germany.

Thank you for sending. In looking through this I do have a question: was there an "escape" room on the Breakaway? I've read on other threads that there is one but I don't see anything mentioned in the dailies. Do you recall if there is?

Regarding reservations to leave ship for independent tours in SPB...... Just off Breakaway. Had to reserve a group and we ended up in group E. Could only reserve for our room. By the time they got to group D, they called all groups, so don’t know how strict they were with checking your reservation. We didn’t buck the system and just waited until we were called. We did have considerable wait getting through passport control and were almost two hours late in meeting our private tour guide. Frustrating but day went smoothly after we we were on our way. We were a group of six and our guide would get tickets and then we jumped all the lines to enter every place. No waits. Dasha was our guide with Toursbylocals. Highly recommend.

Thank you for sending. In looking through this I do have a question: was there an "escape" room on the Breakaway? I've read on other threads that there is one but I don't see anything mentioned in the dailies. Do you recall if there is?

Please disregard - I found it. Of course in my attempt to delete the original post I somehow "reported" it to the board. LOL