Yet Another Beverage Package Question (Sorry!)

I apologize in advance...I did read through quite a few posts but didn't find answers.

These are specifically about the REFRESHMENT package:

- For the "fresh squeezed juice" with breakfast, is that something you would just order from the waiter? I assume it would usually cost extra, but is it different from "regular" juice?

- For the package, I just show my S&S card at the bars (or to waiters) to order and that's it, correct? Other than just ordering one at a time, are there any quantity restrictions?

- We will be on the Mariner, so not sure if they will have the Freestyle machines, but if not, will we still get the cup or just get sodas from the bar?

- And last question....I see a deluxe+zoom option and a soda+zoom, but do they ever offer refreshment+zoom?

Thank you !!!

I apologize in advance...I did read through quite a few posts but didn't find answers.

- For the "fresh squeezed juice" with breakfast, is that something you would just order from the waiter? I assume it would usually cost extra, but is it different from "regular" juice?

- For the package, I just show my S&S card at the bars (or to waiters) to order and that's it, correct? Other than just ordering one at a time, are there any quantity restrictions?

- We will be on the Mariner, so not sure if they will have the Freestyle machines, but if not, will we still get the cup or just get sodas from the bar?

- And last question....I see a deluxe+zoom option and a soda+zoom, but do they ever offer refreshment+zoom?

Thank you !!!

1. I’ve never ordered it (I forgot [emoji23] I have to remember on our next cruise), but I’m pretty sure the answer is yes. And the difference is that it’s freshly squeezed from oranges and not the regular “bug juice” kind of juice.

2. Correct. You can get drinks from all over the ship, including from the waiters walking around the theater and the pool area and you just have to show them your sea pass. There’s no other limit beyond what you mentioned, except that with the freestyle machine there’s a certain time period that you have to wait between drinks.

3. You’ll still get the cup, but you only actually need the cup for the freestyle machines.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Never have seen a internment package with refreshment package. Doesn't mean it can't happen. I've had the package on a couple cruises and enjoyed it. The specialty coffees and water bottles are a nice perk.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

I'm not sure anyone would sign up for one of those! :D

Also wanted to add that they come out with 30% off on the refreshment package, so keep checking and then purchase it at a discount. I didn’t know about that until I read it here...so I was paying full price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

and I would add that the wording of the discount is irrelevant. They call their 'sales' all sorts of things.

The full, regular price of the refreshment package is $26. (per person, per day, before the 18% gratuity)

The lowest I have seen it is $18.

I'm not sure anyone would sign up for one of those! :D

Never have seen a internet package with refreshment package. Doesn't mean it can't happen. I've had the package on a couple cruises and enjoyed it. The specialty coffees and water bottles are a nice perk.

Yes, fresh squeezed is definitely better than the watered down version! You can order it from your waiter. They used to have machines for it in the Windjammer but not sure if they are still available. Maybe go to the bar in the WJ to get it. Remember, lots of other things available besides the OJ, such as bottled waters, specialty coffees, and virgin frozen drinks!

Yes, just present your sea pass to order; no quantity restrictions other than 1 at a time.

If you pre-ordered your package, you have a soda cup in your stateroom but do not need to use it to get a drink from the bars.

Have never seen internet package paired with the refreshment package. If you want internet, may be a good idea just to get the Deluxe paired with the internet.

Thank you !!!

You're welcome! Have a great cruise!:cool:

Edited by SilkySal
add

In WJ, for the fresh squeezed juice, I had to go over by the milk/cereal area and ask. They logged it on a book. There is a machine there that does the squeezing, but they had pitchers under on of the counters.

You don't just show you card, you have to hand it to them. They swipe it. With the package, there is no slip to sign. No limit on the number of drinks per day, unlike Carnival.

In WJ, for the fresh squeezed juice, I had to go over by the milk/cereal area and ask. They logged it on a book. There is a machine there that does the squeezing, but they had pitchers under on of the counters.

You don't just show you card, you have to hand it to them. They swipe it. With the package, there is no slip to sign. No limit on the number of drinks per day, unlike Carnival.

Speaking of limits, is there a cost per drink limit on Royal or are all of the drinks covered as long as they are made with the included brands?

Speaking of limits, is there a cost per drink limit on Royal or are all of the drinks covered as long as they are made with the included brands?

Yes, the deluxe drink package covers drinks up to $13 - you pay the difference on any drinks costing more than that.