Just off the Symphony on June 10th

WOW! The ship is absolutely amazing.

You will never ever be bored. There is always something to do for everyone. Shows, trivia, live music, headliners, game shows, slides, laser tag, zip line, rock climbing, pools, lounging, eating, lol. Activities galore!

The food was the best we have ever had on a ship. We had the specialty dining package and tried all the restaurants (except Jamie’s). 150 Central was superb. The addition of the Mad Hatter at Wonderland was a nice touch. Chops and Izumi were really good as well. Hooked was a nice new addition. We went for both dinner and lunch. If you like seafood, you will love it here. The buffet was surprising good and varied too when we tried it. Also visited the Solarium, Sorrento’s, El Loco Fresh and Park Cafe. The only thing that was not great was the coffee bar. Whether it was a Mocha or a Frappuccino it just was not good. Not sure if it was the barista making them or the recipe. They were just missing something. There is also a Starbucks, so it sure if that had something to do with it.

The staff also seemed happy and welcoming....they did a great job.

We were off the ship on the last day at 5:45am and at the airport by 6:10 anyone looking to board their flight home. Hope this helps.

Will be happy to answer any questions.

It seems that "Hooked" looks over priced to us in looking at the photos and movies of the venue. Also,the Izumi grill is very over priced at $90 for two. We eat the seem type at home for $30 to $35 for two ! We booked Chops, Jamies, Bistro and 150 ! Going the week before Christmas ! Going for the ship and not the ports !

We recently sailed on Symphony and ate at Chops and 150 Central Park both were excellent.

Also thought as you Izumi was overpriced although it was always full.

Hooked again we thought to be overpriced and was never very busy perhaps we are lucky living within thirty minutes of the sea and can buy excellent inexpensive sea food crab lobster prawns etc direct from the boat.

We did however venture in there ( they had a happy hour each evening between 17.00 and 19.00) and the bar and restaurant looked very nice.

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to my voyage on this ship in 2019. Sad to hear about your coffee experience. That is one of the reasons we purchased the refreshment package (other being fresh juice). Where is the coffee bar located?

That may or may not hold once she's in Miami.

I wonder if Royal has released an opening date for the new terminal yet? It looks good from the port webcam, but i haven't seen the area around it yet, or seen pictures of inside. When Royal opened terminal 18 in Fort Lauderdale, they had a couple of cruises where Navigator used the terminal before Oasis' first cruise. Might be getting close.

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to my voyage on this ship in 2019. Sad to hear about your coffee experience. That is one of the reasons we purchased the refreshment package (other being fresh juice). Where is the coffee bar located?

On deck 5

Did you try laser tag? What did you think of it?

We're getting a little bored with the MDR menu, and are planning to do the all-specialty-package when we go on Symphony in February... Any thoughts on this? We've done Wonderland before, and loved it. I am looking forward to Hooked :) Note, we booked our dining package a while ago, when it was on sale, using OBC, so I'm not too worried about the cost :)

Thanks. That seems very fast to get to airport, what port? (yes I realize I could look it up)

Anyway I'm going soon so very glad to hear you loved the ship.

Barcelona - and we were there within 25 minutes - not far and also no traffic that early in the morning.

Did you try laser tag? What did you think of it?

We're getting a little bored with the MDR menu, and are planning to do the all-specialty-package when we go on Symphony in February... Any thoughts on this? We've done Wonderland before, and loved it. I am looking forward to Hooked :) Note, we booked our dining package a while ago, when it was on sale, using OBC, so I'm not too worried about the cost :)

We did not get to try it. It is not offered every day and when it was we were in port. Still on our list for next time. Others did try it and said it was a lot of fun.

We had the speciality dining pkg as well with OBC and it worked out really well. Make your reservations as soon as you board the first day.