Can you pre-order water or soda to be delivered to your room?

Where is it listed on the website? I can't find it. How much is a one liter bottle if bought onboard? Thanks again

I believe a one liter bottle is around $5 onboard.

I thought I read on here that you could but can not find it on their website. Thanks

On the cruise planner page, scroll down to the bottom and click on Royal Gifts. You'll find canned soda and bottled water available in the "packages" category.

If you want soda, you'll have to buy the refreshment package. Or buy a can when you want it. Of, don't drink soda for a week...either option will work.

You don't need the refreshment package... the soda package gives ... soda. :cool:

Refreshment package gives you both soft drinks and bottled water (among a few other things) but not delivered to your stateroom.

Our beverage package that we had on the AOTS last week did NOT include bottled water at all -- only soda and bar drinks.

What bar drinks? If you mean alcoholic bar drinks, then the package should have included bottled water.

There are three packages.

Soda:

Unlimited soft drinks from Freestyle Coke machines, bars, and resturants

Refreshment:

Same as Soda package, but includes espresso coffees, fresh squeezed orange juice at the windjammer for breakfast, premium teas, non-alcoholic cocktails, and bottled water. The bottled water is a cheap domestic kind, like Poland Spring, and not the Evian you can order for your room.

Ultimate Beverage Package:

Includes everything from the Soda and Refreshment package. It adds booze & wine up to a $ amount limit per drink. Anything above that limit you are charged the difference plus 18%.

My fridge/mini-bar hasn't been stocked on my last several cruises.

I don’t think they come stocked anymore. You just fill that card out and they will give you what you request but charge you right away for the full price shown.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums