carnival gift card at newegg

shof515

Check your emails from newegg, they have a $200 dollar carnival gift card for only $185 dollars. Limit 3 per person. This is the second time they had this sale. It is only a savings of $15 dollars per gift card, but it adds up when you buy more

7-1/2% discount vs the 10% available at AARP. Just saying.
As the OP said, it's better than nothing. Maybe folks don't want to go through the motions of joining AARP's website or becoming a member or getting the drivewise app to work then accumulating points, etc. This is a one shot deal until the cards are gone. The OP was just trying to be helpful.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

As the OP said, it's better than nothing. Maybe folks don't want to go through the motions of joining AARP's website or becoming a member or getting the drivewise app to work then accumulating points, etc. This is a one shot deal until the cards are gone. The OP was just trying to be helpful.

The other benefit to not joining AARP is not being on their snail mail list which saves many forests. :D

The other benefit to not joining AARP is not being on their snail mail list which saves many forests. :D

You don't join AARP, you sign up at Rewards for Good. I have never received snail mail related to my use of their Rewards for Good site.

You don't join AARP, you sign up at Rewards for Good. I have never received snail mail related to my use of their Rewards for Good site.
If you become a full member then you do get stuff in the mail. I'm a member, because the discounts are great and you earn more points that way. But you can just join the website and earn points also. I find their newsletters informative.

If you become a full member then you do get stuff in the mail. I'm a member, because the discounts are great and you earn more points that way. But you can just join the website and earn points also. I find their newsletters informative.

I should have said "you don't have to join AARP to buy gift cards."

Looks like they are still available. You have to use the coupon code: EMCPVER27 which was posted earlier.

You can also pay with PayPal, and and if you have a Chase Freedom card, PayPal is one of the 5% cash back partners this quarter.