Pre pay Gratuities

mgf316

you might have to call your ta or carnival to add it. it can be impossible to add it online due to the glitchy system.

True. The OP did not say if they booked directly with Carnival or through a TA - if the latter, the TA will have to handle the payment as there is no way to make any payments on the cruise via the web site (including gratuities).

True. The OP did not say if they booked directly with Carnival or through a TA - if the latter, the TA will have to handle the payment as there is no way to make any payments on the cruise via the web site (including gratuities).

Does this hold true after the final payment is paid? No direct payments to Carnival for pre-paid gratuities if you have a TA?

We paid for FTTF directly to Carnival, but that is considered an Excursion, so different.

Does this hold true after the final payment is paid? No direct payments to Carnival for pre-paid gratuities if you have a TA?

We paid for FTTF directly to Carnival, but that is considered an Excursion, so different.

I believe so, as your "My Billing" section on Cruise Manager will only show items you purchased such as excursions, internet plans, Fun Shop stuff, etc. and there is no way to make any other payments directly to Carnival online. Gratuities and insurance would have to go through the TA (unless you went with independent insurance via a third party provider).

I am booked with a travel agent- I guess I would have to call her to do it as I don’t see the option to pay online- I did buy cheers and excursions online though that’s why I thought I would be able too

Sent from my iPhone using Forums