Bliss Thermal Suite

llclsu

Is the thermal suite worth the money on the Bliss? Haven't seen too many comments/thoughts/reviews on it and wanted to get some feedback. Trying to decide if it's worth the weekly pass during our AK trip or if we should just wing it for day passes.

Don't count on day passes, they are rarely offered.

AK is all about the ports and being outside. If you think you would use the spa enough to justify the costs book them, but remember that time in there is time that you aren't spending in AK.

Don’t count on day passes.

Pictures starting at post #194 on the link below. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2641186&page=10

It was a standard -away class thermal suite,,, which generally means good.

Disappointments

The suite was physically smaller than the other -away class ships. Fewer loungers. More crowding.

They moved the saunas back inside, so no windows. A problem with the BA and GA.

They moved the thermal suite aft, but left the Spa rooms forward meaning a hike to the spa every day.

No aft balcony like Epic.

Don’t count on day passes.

Pictures starting at post #194 on the link below. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2641186&page=10

It was a standard -away class thermal suite,,, which generally means good.

Disappointments

The suite was physically smaller than the other -away class ships. Fewer loungers. More crowding.

They moved the saunas back inside, so no windows. A problem with the BA and GA.

They moved the thermal suite aft, but left the Spa rooms forward meaning a hike to the spa every day.

No aft balcony like Epic.

Silly ? but do you know if the Bliss Spa pool is the same depth as BA & GA? I'm short & found the pools to deep to walk on the bottom. I am sailing on GA & BA next year & won't get the Spa pass if the pool is the same depth. Thanks for your help & great trip report!

Silly ? but do you know if the Bliss Spa pool is the same depth as BA & GA? I'm short & found the pools to deep to walk on the bottom. I am sailing on GA & BA next year & won't get the Spa pass if the pool is the same depth. Thanks for your help & great trip report!

Haven't been in the BA or GA thermal spas but I am 5'1" and I was able to easily walk on the bottom of the Bliss spa pool with my head above water.

On a port intensive cruise like Alaska, I don't think I would bother with a spa pass.

I think that it is 4’2”. Could be wrong.

Felt identical to BA, GA, Escape in terms of depth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...