Edoc question

satchimosmom

Received my edocs today. My SIL is my traveling companion.

I notice that this 9-page document lists both are names. Is her set of documents exactly the same as mine?

She’s having difficulty printing on her end. I’m wondering if I can just print two sets?

Thanks!!!

I notice that this 9-page document lists both are names. Is her set of documents exactly the same as mine?

She’s having difficulty printing on her end. I’m wondering if I can just print two sets?

Thanks!!!

They are connected since you are in the same cabin. As long as you are checking in together you just need the one...

Kind of related to this topic, does NCL not have an app yet like the airlines where you can just have it all on your phone? That would be so much more convenient. I never print boarding passes when I fly anymore, I just have them on my phone.

Hmm...good to know about just needing the first page! I’ll take a screenshot, as well...plus have the original docs handy just in case. [emoji16]

I'm not 100%, but I think you need the paper copy to board the ship.

Thanks!!!

You don't need but one set, and in fact you don't even need to print them. Download them, save thm on your phone or tablet and use them as they are intended, ie., as an e-doc.

Kind of related to this topic, does NCL not have an app yet like the airlines where you can just have it all on your phone? That would be so much more convenient. I never print boarding passes when I fly anymore, I just have them on my phone.

NCL doesn't have an app, but you can save it all to your phone. There is no need to print anything. It has been at least 10 or 12 cruises since I took a piece of paper. NCL never looks at your paper, the only person who sees it is the guard at the door.

I'm not 100%, but I think you need the paper copy to board the ship.

Not required at all. NCL never looks at them, they do everything electronically.

NCL doesn't have an app, but you can save it all to your phone. There is no need to print anything. It has been at least 10 or 12 cruises since I took a piece of paper. NCL never looks at your paper, the only person who sees it is the guard at the door.

Not required at all. NCL never looks at them, they do everything electronically.

Nice to know, thanks.

That’s nice. NCL does not. Nor RCL.