Port Canaveral Port Parking vs. Hotel "Deal"

Tallyfins

I've looked into several parking options (at the Port itself, La Quinta, Park-n-Shuttle place) and this is what I've found out. Please let me know what you think.

1) Port - expensive, but the easiest & most convenient.

2) Hotel - the price for 1-night at La Quinta seemed excessive for what I could otherwise simply pay for parking at the Port and a cheaper hotel on the outskirts of Port Canaveral the night before.

3) Off-site parking lot - I've read some not so good reviews on folks parking, waiting extra long times for shuttles to show up, overcrowding, etc and then long times to get BACK to the lot post-cruise.

So I think I'm leaning towards the convenience of #1 compared to the very similar pricing for #2. #3 I think I'll avoid altogether, even though it's the cheapest. (You get what you pay for IMO).

Thanks in advance,

TF

I've been using park-n-cruise for years

https://www.parkcruise.com/

it is less than 10 minutes from the port. I've never waited more than 10 minutes for a shuttle to leave the port to the lot.

If you book thru http://www.lotsofhonor.com/ you can save $ but will use the same location and shuttles etc ….. don't ask me to explain, but this place "sublets" spaces at lower cost so if you can grab one, save some $

http://parkportcanaveral.com/ is the same distance away from the port but the other direction on A1A ….. prices similar to PnC …. I have friends who like this one. They arrive to the port from "the other side of town" so see this one first …...

Using either of these versus parking at the port WILL cost you 30 minutes or so ….. could it be more? Yes but this has not been my experience. HINT … check how many ships are turning around on YOUR arrival day. Parking at the port lot will save you some time - no question about that. How much time?

I just booked at Park N Cruise for July and I got a 15% discount. Not sure how long that will be in effect but I always love a deal. We've booked with them for many years and they are very reliable. It takes a little time but what doesn't! They're always there when we get off the ship and really have minimal wait time both going to the ship and returning.

So I think I'm leaning towards the convenience of #1 compared to the very similar pricing for #2. #3 I think I'll avoid altogether, even though it's the cheapest. (You get what you pay for IMO).

TF

Funny. I'm the exact opposite. I don't mind taking a little extra time to grab a shuttle to off-port parking if it will save $10/day in parking fees.