5 day Caribbean

Amolin

Looking for an end of winter Caribbean cruise in March. 7 day maximum. We are looking to just relax and decompress. I did not like the 7 day itinerary but did like the 5. Not sure I want that short a cruise but am wondering if it is more of a party atmosphere because it is so short. If you have done one of these please give me your thoughts.

I did a 5 day in March 2017 and it was a bit more lively than normal with a bunch of University students on break. They were actually better behaved than some folks I’ve seen on longer cruises. I have another 5 day booked on the Infinity in March 21st 2019 and am looking forward to it.

I thought a shorter cruise wouldn’t appeal tp me but it was fine.

Looking for an end of winter Caribbean cruise in March. 7 day maximum. We are looking to just relax and decompress. I did not like the 7 day itinerary but did like the 5. Not sure I want that short a cruise but am wondering if it is more of a party atmosphere because it is so short. If you have done one of these please give me your thoughts.

Late March will be better than early March as FL colleges take early March breaks.

Edited by Oville

Opps

Last 3 cruises have been Spring Break March cruises; 2 were 5 day.

They were lively but we didn't notice much except the pool was a lot livelier.

Enjoy!

If you just want to decompress then the itinerary shouldn't matter. Just stay on the ship in some of the ports and enjoy the quiet.

The shorter the cruise, the more of a "party boat" it is. This is just a generalization but pretty true.

And 5 nights are not enough for us :) Seven is even an issue anymore, 10 or more....

I did a 5 day spring break cruise in March on Celebrity with over 1200 college kids, from two local (Florida) colleges.. It was like Animal House revisited! The officers actually had to have a 'take back the ship' meeting to strategize how to do just that. The older kids had drink packages which they were happily indulging in, as well as sharing them with their younger peers. Never saw so much lewd behavior at the pool in my life. They were running down hallways banging on doors in the middle of the night. They were shouting across the dining room, table to table, at each other. Never never never again. Any 5 day cruise will have more of a party atmosphere than 7 day, but wouldn't do March out of Florida.