Patters for British Isles June 6, 2018

bnickle

Theses pictures was exactly what I was looking for on the internet for weeks!!! Thank you so much.

Do you (or someone else) have the information sheets for the kids club activities and hours by day? Thank you

Sailing july 24th to august 5th alone with my 6 years old son and try to plan a bit this future trip with him.

Theses pictures was exactly what I was looking for on the internet for weeks!!! Thank you so much.

Do you (or someone else) have the information sheets for the kids club activities and hours by day? Thank you

Sailing july 24th to august 5th alone with my 6 years old son and try to plan a bit this future trip with him.

I am so sorry...we do not have those.

Thank you so much for sharing these! These are so incredibly helpful for us as we try to plan out how to entertain three generations ranging from 4 to 70 on the July 12th itinerary!

The itinerary is SO port intensive you shouldn’t have a problem! Hope you have some fun excursions planned, so many wonderful ports!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much for sharing these! These are so incredibly helpful for us as we try to plan out how to entertain three generations ranging from 4 to 70 on the July 12th itinerary!

I hope you all have a wonderful time!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you for doing this. We are on this cruise in three weeks. Looking forward to your review.

Typed up a review...the link is in my signature. Enjoy! I hope the weather cooperates and that you have a wonderful time!

Thank you so very much! I will be on the Royal in November, so I know it will be different- but it still gives me a flavor of what to expect.

Cheers!

I really liked the Royal. It’s just huge. With the exception of the Allegro restaurant the layout is fine and accessible, and I enjoyed the food in the restaurant. It really was a wonderful vaycay...I hope yours is too! Where are you sailing?

I really liked the Royal. It’s just huge. With the exception of the Allegro restaurant the layout is fine and accessible, and I enjoyed the food in the restaurant. It really was a wonderful vaycay...I hope yours is too! Where are you sailing?

Eastern Caribbean over the US Thanksgiving holiday. :) Princess Cay, San Juan P.R., Amber Cove D.R., and Grand Turk. :) My son will be home for Thanksgiving break from college and he wanted to go on a cruise. We were debating between Princess and MSC Seaside (~5,400 guests) but MSC is very night clubish at night and he doesn't drink so that's out. We did the Ruby to Alaska last summer and loved it. We are looking forward to another great trip with Princess.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/18/2019 at 11:27 AM, rocklinmom said:

I'm looking through these Patters again, planning for our June British Isles cruise.  I don't see Bingo?  Not even on the sea days?  Can anyone please advise if Princess has Bingo on the British Isles cruises?  

Ya know, I do remember there being Bingo activities, so they must have them.

• 1 month later...

We were on the May 25-June 6, 2019 sailing on Crown Princess and each port was absolutely awesome!  We did all of our excursions thru Princess and unless booked prior to embarkation, many were already sold out by the time we got onboard.  The excursion to Mont Saint Michel at LeHavre was the most amazing experience I think I have ever had (while everyone else went to the D Day ceremonies).  

Rocklinmom:  Bingo was played at least twice during the cruise in Club Fusion.  I remember seeing the table set up at the entrance selling bingo cards on the sea days. In our Patter, it says: 11:30am Over $1,500 Snowball Jackpot Bingo, Deck 7 Aft then on the 2nd sea day, it was up to $2,169 Snowball Jackpot Bingo.  

• Thanks 1