Bermuda Escape 6th time june 10th sailing

GMCOLT

Decide to do a summary of our week on the Escape. Six of us went, one couple it was their first cruise.

Embarkation, on by 11:10am. Had lunch in Savor, very good.

We had to switch a,couple people around as I gave my freind my recently up graded balcony. Guest services moved things in minutes.

My wife and I had a forward oceanview on deck 11. Very cool view over the bow. Big as oceanview go.

Staff, friendly helpful.

Ran into a couple issues, crew made things right. Had very slow service in savor on sea day. Matre got on it.

Good experience in Manhattan room. Good service.

Gathered at Margaritaville for breakfast, no crowds.

Gave us wine next night at Cagneys.

Rough 1st sea day, oh well, better than work. Five meter waves, Escape handled well.

Escape decor nice, similar layout to Breakaway. The water front is similar except new venues. Great hang out area. Was decent for sailaway in drizzle.

Good music variety. The Skyline bar was hopping every night. Has a decent dance floor as ships go.

Rented a pontoon boat at Dockyard, very cool to cruise around on our own. Rental 355 for 4 hours. Split 3 ways, very tolerable.

NCL ferry was nice. Airline type seats. About 40 min trip to ST. Georges.

Did tobacco Bay, clear water, snorkeled, fish much bigger than our last trip.

Our freinds enjoyed Horseshoe bay.

Coming back to ship on Friday, crew and officers lined up dancing and music on The pier. Of course, the cold wet wash cloths.

Pool deck fun, 2nd day. A Private band gave us a nice rock concert.

On way back, saw CHOIR OF MEN. Outstanding show, a must see.

Last sea day, afternoon weather was decent, though windy.

Hotel staff lined up to see us off on Sunday. Nice touch.

Escape was fun, great crew good food and activities.

Decide to do a summary of our week on the Escape. Six of us went, one couple it was their first cruise.

Embarkation, on by 11:10am. Had lunch in Savor, very good.

We had to switch a,couple people around as I gave my freind my recently up graded balcony. Guest services moved things in minutes.

My wife and I had a forward oceanview on deck 11. Very cool view over the bow. Big as oceanview go.

Staff, friendly helpful.

Ran into a couple issues, crew made things right. Had very slow service in savor on sea day. Matre got on it.

Good experience in Manhattan room. Good service.

Gathered at Margaritaville for breakfast, no crowds.

Gave us wine next night at Cagneys.

Rough 1st sea day, oh well, better than work. Five meter waves, Escape handled well.

Escape decor nice, similar layout to Breakaway. The water front is similar except new venues. Great hang out area. Was decent for sailaway in drizzle.

Good music variety. The Skyline bar was hopping every night. Has a decent dance floor as ships go.

Rented a pontoon boat at Dockyard, very cool to cruise around on our own. Rental 355 for 4 hours. Split 3 ways, very tolerable.

NCL ferry was nice. Airline type seats. About 40 min trip to ST. Georges.

Did tobacco Bay, clear water, snorkeled, fish much bigger than our last trip.

Our freinds enjoyed Horseshoe bay.

Coming back to ship on Friday, crew and officers lined up dancing and music on The pier. Of course, the cold wet wash cloths.

Pool deck fun, 2nd day. A Private band gave us a nice rock concert.

On way back, saw CHOIR OF MEN. Outstanding show, a must see.

Last sea day, afternoon weather was decent, though windy.

Hotel staff lined up to see us off on Sunday. Nice touch.

Escape was fun, great crew good food and activities.

Thanks for your review, it will be our first cruise on the Escape to Bermuda in July. Have it narrowed down to St George one day with a visit to Tobacco Bay, Day 2 Horseshoe Bay 1/2 day and renting a Boston Whaler the second half of the day, and checking out the dockyard on the last 1/2 day. Any suggestions of what else to do in St George? Is a full day at the beach worthwhile, or should we do 1/2 a day and some sightseeing?

Thanks for your review, it will be our first cruise on the Escape to Bermuda in July. Have it narrowed down to St George one day with a visit to Tobacco Bay, Day 2 Horseshoe Bay 1/2 day and renting a Boston Whaler the second half of the day, and checking out the dockyard on the last 1/2 day. Any suggestions of what else to do in St George? Is a full day at the beach worthwhile, or should we do 1/2 a day and some sightseeing?

Who is travelling with you age wise? When we've done St. Georges and Tobacco Bay for 1/2 day then we snake our way back to the ship via bus to Swizzle Inn and/or Caves then to Hamilton then ferry back to ship.