Caribe or Aloha?

Nanabigjo

Hi looking to book for August 19 round the med on Sapphire. Have usually booked caribe balcony but cruised late spring or early autumn when the weather is cooler. When the sun will be on the balcony I think we will find it too hot to sit out hence thinking of Aloha deck at the aft . Will we miss the space or will being so close to the terrace pool and Horizon court and Outrigger bar outweigh this. The Aloha cabins are £450 cheaper but will there be any noise overhead etc. Would love to hear all your thoughts on this,

:)

Hi looking to book for August 19 round the med on Sapphire. Have usually booked caribe balcony but cruised late spring or early autumn when the weather is cooler. When the sun will be on the balcony I think we will find it too hot to sit out hence thinking of Aloha deck at the aft . Will we miss the space or will being so close to the terrace pool and Horizon court and Outrigger bar outweigh this. The Aloha cabins are £450 cheaper but will there be any noise overhead etc. Would love to hear all your thoughts on this,

I think we have enjoyed our Caribe balcony mostly in the late evenings when we can sit out and watch the stars and the ocean going by. We, normally, spend our days out of the cabin. We did enjoy the access to the aft portion of the ship. We have had C731 on the Emerald and the Star and loved the location. Also Caribe, midships, on the Golden. I agree, the afternoon sun can be hot in the afternoon. I would still choose Caribe.

We, also, have stayed in C731 several times. While it is a great location and we actually liked it, we chose Aloha for one of our upcoming cruises.

Our deciding factors were, the time of year, and how long the cruise.

The sun does hit the balcony, which means we needed to close the curtains for a few hours. We are from So. CAL, so we are used to sun and heat, but we spend a lot of time in the cabin.

Patti

If it were me, I'd stay as far away from the Aloha deck. We only book Caribe. We enjoy the balcony in the mornings and evenings. I'd rather enjoy that than the miserable clomping of shoes, moving of chairs, and MUTS above me. Been there done that.