Don't understand boarding times Bliss Haven

Maya1234

My online check in says don't board before 2 pm. My e docs say don't go to dock til 11 am for noon boarding. People posting here seem to be boarding even earlier for the Haven. What is the story here? When is the best time to go to pier?

From what I experienced in Miami, you get first crack to get aboard because you are in the Haven. We are platinum, and we were able to get on board just after the Haven guests.

We got to the port at 9:30, walked in, and had to wait for security to open. :)

My online check in says don't board before 2 pm. My e docs say don't go to dock til 11 am for noon boarding. People posting here seem to be boarding even earlier for the Haven. What is the story here? When is the best time to go to pier?

Haven will board at 11:00. Show up at least 45 min before that if you want to board with th first group.

Haven will board at 11:00. Show up at least 45 min before that if you want to board with th first group.

Thanks! That is very helpful. The discrepancy between what my online check info is showing and the e docs seemed so odd.

What port are you boarding The Bliss?

The terminal in Seattle usually does not open before 9:30 A.M. to accept new passengers. Haven Guests have a separate waiting area and usually are among the first to board once the ship has been cleared for boarding.