Question about Seaside dining..

big al

MSC has traditional dining times as well as flexible dining times depending upon the experience.

Bella Experience: Traditional Dining

Fantastica Experience: Traditional Dining

Wellness Experience: Traditional Dining

Aurea: "My Choice" Dining

Yacht Club: "Free Choice" Dining

We took the Bella experience and had to pick Early or late. We chose Late but I can't remember the rules. I seem to remember the time as 8:30 but may be wrong. Anyone have any recent experience? Or can you just show up "around" 8:00 PM and take a chance on getting seated?

Dining times in the evening on the Seaside are 5, 5:15, 7, 7:15, 9 and 9:15. You will be assigned to one of the 2 dining rooms at one of the above times. It is a good idea to arrive on time or within 5-10 minutes of your set time.

Dining times in the evening on the Seaside are 5, 5:15, 7, 7:15, 9 and 9:15. You will be assigned to one of the 2 dining rooms at one of the above times. It is a good idea to arrive on time or within 5-10 minutes of your set time.

We had 5:15 pm seating. It is a good idea to arrive on time however, one time, we arrived around 5:30 pm and were allowed to get to our table. Our waiter, Arvind was ready to get our order as soon as we got to our table. We mentioned to him that we were in a hurry and would want to catch the 6:45 pm evening show. He was able to serve us our dinner minus dessert and we had plenty of time to walk (from near aft) to the theater (front of the ship).

Thanks for all your info..terrible times..we like to dine between 6:15- 6:45 pm...anything earlier is too early, anything later is too late..guess we'll have to figure something out...

Book Aurea for anytime dining.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums