Dreamworks Character Breakfast on Harmony - save your money!

For $10 a head we decided to give it a show. But the food is even worse than Windjammer, and limited menu selection. You only get two photo opportunities and that's after waiting quite a while for all the other parties who are waiting too. You can get the same photos with minimal waiting in line during the various meet and greet's throughout the days on board. Plus you don't even know which "randon" characters you will see until they come out. At least with the meet and greet's throughout the day you can pick and choose who you want to see, and we never had more than 5 people in line in front of us.

My son ordered the pancakes and here's a pic of what he is given. Yes we can send it back, but that's not the point. This just shows they just don't care what goes out to the guests.

IMG_6273.JPG.2db01abddbe518bd15ea8ebc937f8fee.JPG

We felt that way with the breakfast on the Oasis. It was hard to get any pictures although our breakfast was not too bad. We did not go the second year. I also, would go to guest services and ask for a refund. They should never have brought those pancakes out.

We were star class on Allure in February so the breakfast was free. We are star class on Oasis again in Aug and even though it will be free again, I will not be attending. All food was so gross. My daughter got the pancakes as well and wouldn’t eat them. We waited forever for a picture with each character. Not worth it!!!

Such a shame....

we went years ago when it first started and it was FREE !

Food was great. There was a basket of assorted warm ,chocolate pastries on every table when you were first seated.

Characters were great.

Seems that there were problems because people wanted to go and were told there were no reservations left.

Then, a lot of people that had reservations never showed up so they started charging.

I can see the logic in that but it seems after they started charging....things went downhill !

Sorry you had such a disappointing experience, and yeah, am shocked they served your son a pancake looking like that. We did the character breakfast on Allure. Yes it cost $10 pp. Yes there were other photo opportunities for pictures around the ship. But we still enjoyed. The menu was quite good (chocolate theme) and cutely in theme, the characters were cute, and most important, our kids enjoyed. Not sure we would do it again, but to us, it wasn't a waste.